Page 1

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 1

Not A Failure

Words: 2001

Rating: NC-17

"I'll grab some on the way. I have to go. Honey come here I will drop you to school." Jessica call her little daughter who run to her. The 10 years old girl look at her eomma. "How about eomma?" The girl asked her mommy. Jessica look at Yoona signing the younger girl to explain things.

 

"I just have things to finish first." Yoona tried to reason out, and it seems the girl believes. Jessica leave the place with her daughter. Yoona was left in the kitchen looking at the fading back of her daughter and wife.

 

"What have I done?" Yoona asked herself. She knows that it was her fault. If only that night didn't happen this thing won't happen. Maybe up until now she have the trust of her wife.

 

Yoona get her phone and starts dialing her best friend's number. "Dude whats up?" Yoona heard the person from the other line. "What's up? Where are you?" 

 

"Enjoying my life as I look for hot chicks in gym. Why?" The guy asked, Yoona rolled her eyes. "Jessica is still mad?" Another question was thrown, Yoona didn't answer. But the guy from the other line knows that silence.

 

"If I were her I will be. You shouldn't do that." Yoona rolled her eyes, she know that only nagging from the guy is all she can get.

 

"I know ok? I just want to fix things. You know how I love Jessica. You know that I don't intend to do that. I got too drunk, and Yuri was there." Yoona scratch her nape.

 

"Your ex." Yoona knows it, it might be wrong but she is just a woman who commit mistakes sometimes. She's starting to hate this guy, but she knows how right Jonghyun is. "I am sorry about that. I want to fix things again. I want her to know that just a mistake. I want to gain that trust again."

 

"You know that it would take too long." Yoona sigh hearing the answer from the other line. "I know, and I am willing to wait." Yoona was persistent on making things up. "I guess enough for planning, it's time for an action."

 

 

"You don't have to fetch me." Jessica fasten her seat belt, and put her bag at the backseat. "And let you ride a taxi instead. It's safer this way. Plus I used to fetch you from and drop you to work." Yoona reason out as she starts driving. 

 

"Exactly, used to. That was way back then when I haven't saw my wife having with her ex. Plus I don't know what safe is anymore. I am tired trusting people." That was kind of a blow to Yoona. Those words won't fail hurting her. She knows that Jessica have the rights to be mad at her, but she didn't plan it. It was a mistake that she never thought she will commit.

 

"I know I've hurt you, but please give me a chance to prove myself again. I do commit mistakes too. I don't intend to hurt you. You know that I will not intentionally cheat on you Plus Yuri and I didn't have .." Yoona was sincere in her words, but Jessica don't care.

 

"Are you? That's what I thought too, but look you just hurt me. If not of Scarlet, I already broke this marriage." Yoona didn't know what to say. She don't know that Jessica think of that way. So all those years of being together were thrown to nowhere because of just one mistake.

 

"Jess I love you." A silence, and Yoona don't know what to say anymore. "I also do, but the pain is too much that I can't cry anymore. That every time I see you all I can see is you cheating on me. I want you to stay away from me yet I am thinking that maybe you are with Yuri again if ever I let that happen." Jessica was crying and it pains Yoona. She want to hug her wife, but she know she can't. But Yoona love this girl too much, she pull the car at side of street and hug her wife.

 

"I am sorry, let me gain that trust again. Let me court you again." 

 

 

"What is this?" Jessica asked. Yoona sigh she knows that look it feels like courting Jessica again on first time. "I cook, but I guess you already ate?" Yoona asked as she look at the clock and see it was 11 in the evening. 

 

"I ate with Jackson. I am sleepy." Jessica says leaving her there. Yoona wipe her tears. Jessica knows how she is damn jealous about that Jackson. She knows that the guy have hots for her wife. But right now she feel like she don't have the right to be jealous anymore since that incident 6 months ago

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter