Chapter Six:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Minho's POV*

 

I walk out of school and over to where I meet up with Taehyun. He runs his hands through his blonde hair as I walk up to him. "What took you so long?" He groans. 

"I had to watch her leave," I say. 

"Who is it again?" We begin to make our way to my house a few blocks away. 

"It's Zico-hyung's younger sister," I reply. 

"He has a younger sister? Since when?" The younger boy stares at me confused. 

"Since she was born." 

"So, you are going to school now because of her, right?" I nod my head. "That seems stupid. Why don't you do what you always do to get girls?"

"Because she is unnaturally shy and her brother is way too overprotective. My normal ways won't work."

"How are you even talking to her if her brother is really protective of her?"

I stop to think about it for a moment. "I'm not sure. She probably said she wanted to talk to me." I shrug my shoulders. 

"Why are you trying to get with her anyway?" He wonders. 

"Because she's hot and it's much more of a challenge than all of the other girls I know," I explain. We around a corner and walk down my street. 

"Did she really bring you food?" Taehyun asks.

"Yes and it was so good." I remember the way it tasted, it was so good. I begin to salivate at the mere thought of the lunch I had. 

"Maybe I should talk to her so she can feed me too," Taehyun chuckles. I hit his arm. "Ow! What the was that for?" He rubs his arm as he glares at me. 

"Don't talk about Jia like that," I state. 

"Oh, but you can say that you needed you see her leave to look at her ." Taehyun an eyebrow at me. "I didn't say anything bad anyway." 

"That's different." I roll my eyes at Taehyun. 

"How? Is it because you know her name?" 

"Just shut up." We walk into my house and go up to my messy room. The two of us flop onto my queen size bed that hasn't been made in years. 

"What's you plan to win her over?" 

"I planned on talking to her."

"That's it? No flirting?" 

"No, I just have to be smart about when I do. It doesn't help that she is too innocent to know when I am." I grab my phone and check it. I have serval text from many different girls. I smirk as I begin to read some of the messages. 

"How many this time?" 

"Guess," I tell Taehyun. 

"Seven."

"So close, yet, so far. It's eight." I begin to answer some of these girls back. As I go through the line of women, I come across a text from Jia. 

Jia: Sorry about the food landing on you during lunch. 

Me: It's okay. Nothing got stained. 

Jia: That's good. I'm still sorry though. 

"Who are you texting? You have this weird smile on you face," Taehyun says, snapping me back to reality. 

"It's Jia," I answer. I wipe the smile, that I apparently had on, off of my face. 

"What has she done to you? Now you are smiling like an idiot whenever she texts you, that's so not like you." Taehyun's dark brown eyes never leave his phone screen, he's probably texting some girls back as well. 

"Shut up, I have not changed." I push him slightly. 

"Prove it. Go to one of the girls' house and them," Taehyun challenges.

"Fine. I'll even send

Please log in to read the full chapter