Chatper Five:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Good morning Jia." He smiles at me. This smile of his could easily get every girl in this room.

"W-what do you need?" I feel my hands start to shake, so I hide them under my desk.

"The lunch you promised me," he says.

"R-right." I reach for my bag, open it up and grab the lunch I made for him. I continue to shake as I hand him his lunch, which makes me so embarrass so I start to blush.

He chuckles as he takes the lunch from me. "I didn't think you would actually do it."

"Well I-I.. um..." I begin to forget how to speak, so I glance around the room and I notice that Jihoon walks over to us.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" He wonders.

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out.

"We are talking," Minho say.

Jihoon looks down at me and laughs. "How's the conversation going, Jia?" I just nod my head. "It must be really exciting if you're speechless."

I just smile up at him.

"Do you want a piece of paper and a pen?"

I nod my head yes, but before anything else could be said or done, the teacher walks in. The boys walk over to their desk and the class starts.

Soon it is time for history, which means I have to socialize with Jihoon and Minho again. I wish I would've thoughtout Friday night before saying what I said. I didn't think he would've come to school and I should've known better that I wouldn't be speaking to Minho.

The two of them come over to me and pull up two empty seats. "So, what are we doing?" Minho asks as he rest his head in his hand.

I make sure not to look at him as I take out the sheet we were handed the other day. I slide it over to him without saying a word. I take out what I was working on over the weekend and hand it to Jihoon.

"Wow, you have a lot done," he comments, as he scans over my notes.

"I want to see," Minho says. He stretches his hands out to see the notebook.

"I think this should only be seen by people who actually go to school." Jihoon moves to the notebook away from Minho and slaps his hands away.

"I'm one of those people now, so hand it over." He sticks his hand out again waiting for the notebook to be placed in it. Instead, Jihoon gives him a nice high five.

"That's all you're getting, so get your hand away from this notebook."

"Jia, tell him to give me the notebook." I can feel his eyes on me.

What do I do?

I continue to look at my desk as I mumble, "Maybe you should give Minho a look at the notes."

"What?" Both of them lean closer to me.

"I'll be back," I squeak out. I stand up and go over to the teacher. "May I go to the bathroom?"

"Yeah sure. How is the group working out?"

I stare at the teacher. "It's working," I reply. I rush out of the classroom and into the bathroom. Thank god I remembered to bring my phone. I check the time and I only have about 30 more minutes left to talk to them. Great! I can't make it through it!

I splash my face with some water and try to calm myself down. I pat the water on my face off and stay in the bathroom for another minute before heading back to the classroom.

I go back over to Jihoon and Minho. I sit down and look at Jihoon. "What have you done?"

"I got some picture printed out, but I was waiting for you to be done with the information." I nod my head.

"Are you alright?" Minho asks.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter