Chapter Thirty-Eight:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Minho's POV*

I begin to walk down the road Jia lives on and go up to her house. The weird thing about coming here is the fact that Zico invited me over. I stroll into his house and up to his room, like he told me to do.

When I open the door, I see Kyung and Zico in there. Before I could walk out, Zico pulls me farther into his room. "Great! Everyone is here," he chirps. He guides me over to his bed and forces me to sit down.

"Why did you invite us over?" Kyung asks. He look just as happy as I do to be in the same room as him, which is none.

"You see, I love my sister and if I had my way one of you wouldn't even be here — cough, Mino, cough — but I can't control her, so here is my solution. Ji-seok-hyung is talking her feelings out with her and while that's happening you two will be talking everything out as well," Zico says.

"What?" The two of us stare at him.

"You might be wondering why. That's because you both hurt my sister, in a roundabout way, and are very passive aggressive with one another. Jia, for whatever reason, needs both of you in her life, so start acting civil with one another. And in order to do that, you two must talk out your problems." Zico walks over to his door and leaves the room.

"What makes you think that we won't leave through the door? You didn't lock it," I say.

"You can't open it," Zico informs us.

Kyung goes over to the door and tries to open it. "He's right," he huffs.

"Maybe you aren't doing it right." I walk over to it and try to open it.

"You got real far," Kyung scoffs. He walks over to the bed and sits down.

I glare at him, go over to the desk and glance out the window. It's too far of a drop. I exhale and rub my face. The room fills up with silence and I begin to look around room. I see this picture of these little kids sleeping in a bed together, in between the two boys is this tiny girl. This must be a picture of Zico-hyung, Kyung-hyung and Jia when they were younger.

"I see you found that picture," Kyung says.

I nod my head as I continue to study the picture. Jia is curled up into Zico's back and Kyung is doing the same to Jia. They look so innocent doing this. I feel a presence behind me, I glance up and see Kyung.

"What happened before this picture?" I ask.

"Jia had a bad dream that night and asked to sleep with us. She was such a scaredy-cat," he says.

"She still is... just less of one," I says.

Kyung chuckles, "Right."

It gets quiet again. "What does Zico-hyung want us to talk about?"

"I don't know." Kyung shrugs.

"You're feelings for my younger sister!" Comes Zico's reply.

"I feel like he wants us to talk about our feelings for Jia," I say.

"Probably." Kyung goes back over to the bed and I set the picture down.

"Why do you like my sister? Say it loudly so I can hear the reasons," Zico shouts.

Kyung and I stare at one another. How do we start this conversation?

"You heard the weird brother on the other side of the apparently locked door; why do you like Jia?" Kyung asks me. He folds his arms over his chest and intensely stares at me.

"Because she believes in me, Jia supports me and is always so kind. She might be awkward most of the time, but it's a cute awkward." I stare at my hands. "I know that she's out of my league, but I can't help my feelings for her." I realize what I said and shut my eyes. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. I run my hands through my hair. I open my eyes, put my hands to my side and look to

Please log in to read the full chapter