Chapter Thirty-Seven:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ji-seok shakes his head at me. "I don't know how to feel about this story." He begins to pace back and forth in his rather small room for three people.

As he is pacing, the door opens and Taeil and Minhyuk stroll in. They have this happy aura about them, but that goes away when they stare at Ji-seok and I. "What happened in here?" Taeil wonders.

"Did someone or something die?" Minhyuk asks.

"Just my sister's innocence," Ji-seok says.

I widen my eyes at his comment. "Oppa! Don't say it like that!" I begin to blush a deep red.

"She had her first kiss and is caught between a Kyung and a Minho place."

"Isn't that saying: caught between a rock and a hard place?" Taeil wonders.

Ji-seok flops onto my shoulder and hugs me tightly. "Stop growing up!" He pretends sobs.

"If this is what it's like to be an adult then I will." I pat his arm.

"I hate to stop this weird family thing, but Ji-seok your math class is going to start soon," Minhyuk says.

My brother quick gets up and checks the time in his phone. "Damn it." He grabs his bag, tells us the rules for while he's gone and leaves the room.

I turn away from his roommates, like he told me to do, and stare at a blank wall.

"Jia?" They call to me.

"Yes?"

"What happened?"

I flop backwards onto Ji-seok's bed and stare at his roommates upside down. "Do you really want to know?" They nod. I tell them what happened at school.

"I don't get why he's freaking out about this, your family likes Kyung, right?" Taeil asks.

"Yes."

"Then why is the big goof all upset about this?" Minhyuk wonders

"I wish I knew. I know why I'm upset about this situation."

"That reasonable, you just got confessed to by the two guys that you like. And I understand if he doesn't like the fact you had a huge anxiety attack, but from what I know about that Kyung guy, he is probably the best option to kiss you in his eyes," Taeil says. I watch as he begins to think of the whole situation and stares at me. "Were you in school when this happened?"

"She's wearing a uniform for a reason," Minhyuk states. He turns to me. "Do you want to change out of if?"

I sit up and look at them. "Sure." I shrug. The three of us get up and go over to the closet. We begin to search for a shirt I can wear from my brother. I grab his grey sweater and then we go over to his section of the dresser. We search through it but nothing my brother has in there will fit me.

"Do you think she'll fit in a pair of our short or something?" Taeil wonders.

Minhyuk shrugs and goes to the dresser with pants in them. He pulls out two option for me and holds them up to me. He hands me the shorts that would fit the best.

"We'll be outside the door, call us when you're done." The two of them walk outside the dorm.

I quickly change from my uniform to the clothes I am given. After putting on the shorts, I call for them to come in. Ji-seok's roommates walk in and they bring along two more people.

"Jia, I think you've already met Jinwoo but this other guy is his roommate Ahn Jaehyo," Minhyuk introduces them.

"Hello, I'm Woo Jia." I bow towards them.

"So, she's Ji-seok's sister," Jaehyo says.

"Yeah, she's very timid so no sudden moments," Minhyuk jokes. My brother's roommates walk over to me and put an arm around my shoulders.

"Why is she here? Shouldn't she be in school?" Jinwoo asks.

"This poor girl is in the love triangle and doesn't know what to do," Taeil says.

"It's between

Please log in to read the full chapter