Chapter Twenty-Five:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

I grab my thing, go to the girls' bathroom and I change into my pajamas. I stroll over to the tent I have not choice but to share with Bada and Jisoo. What is really surprising is that Bada hasn't done anything to me since the Minho incident.

I cautiously enter the tent and set my things down. I go on my phone to play some games to kill time until I go to bed. I get a text from Minho.

Minho: Has she done anything yet?

Me: No, but it has to be coming.

Minho: Or maybe she realizes that what she's doing is childish.

Me: That's not Bada though.

Minho: Well I'm being yelled at about the light from my phone, so I have to go. Sweet dreams.

Me: Sweet dreams.

Minho: Jihoon also says good night.

Me: Tell him I say good night.

Minho: Alright.

As I play a game on my phone, I over hear the conversation between Bada and Jisoo.

"Did I tell you about last weekend?" Bada wonders.

"No. What happened?"

I feel Bada's eyes on me. "What?" I pause my game and look towards them.

"Eh? It doesn't matter that you're here." She shrugs. "So, I went to the hip-hop club in town and guess who I run into."

"Ji-seok-oppa?"

"No, Mino. He started flirting with me and getting all touchy," Bada says.

My heart drops as she speaks. He told me that he liked me. This can't be true, right?

"What did you do about it?" Jisoo wonders.

"I let it happen, but it doesn't end there. We started making out while at the club, so he took my back to his place. Let's just say we went all the way."

"Is that true?"

"Would I lie to you?"

"Never. I can't believe you did that."

I continue to play the game on my phone. This can't be true. He said that he liked me, was it a lie? Did I get played by him? I should've left him when he came to find me. I should've listened to my brother and Kyung-oppa when they told me to leave him alone.

"Jia, are you okay?" Bada wonders.

I turn off my phone, I sit up and stare at her. "You're lying," I state.

"Why would I lie about that?" She moves her hair behind her ear and starts to act innocent.

"You lied about not liking my brother and about dating him. Why wouldn't you lie about this?"

"Hold your tongue!" Jisoo squeaks. "Bada has never lied to me."

"Jisoo calm down." Her gaze meets mine. "If you don't believe me then ask him tomorrow. It's completely true." She smiles.

I shake my head at her and lie back down. "I'm going to bed." I turn my back to them.

"Good night Jia," the two of them giggle.

I toss and turn all night because I'm just thinking about what Bada said. It's not true, right? Minho wouldn't sleep with someone one weekend and then the next tell someone else that he likes them. That's not him... or is it?

These thoughts keep haunting me, so I grab my phone, put on my shoes and coat and leave the tent.

I scroll through my contacts until I see the person I want. I press call and wait for him to answer. "Hello," I say when he finally picks up.

"What do you want Noona?" He groans.

"I know it is late-"

"Late! It's 5:30 in the morning. This better be important," Taehyun shouts.

"It is... well, I think so. Were you with Minho last weekend at the hip-hop club?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, Bada said that she met Minho there and he started to flirt with he

Please log in to read the full chapter