Chapter Twenty-Three:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

The three of us grab our packet and head down one of the paths. Kyungsoo and Zitao chat among themselves as I stare up at the clouds. I don't want to do this or be here at the campsite anymore. This is so boring. It wouldn't be if Minho and I were together.

"So, how has you day been so far?" Zitao nervously asks.

"It's been alright. How about yours?"

He whispers something to Kyungsoo. "He says it's been fine."

"How about you, Kyungsoo?"

"It's been fine as well." It goes silent between us again.

I think Ms. Chai just put the three most awkward people in a group together. Zitao isn't even awkward he just doesn't know Korean that well! This is going to be difficult.

Kyungsoo, Zitao and I stroll through the forest not talking to each other. Every time I mention something that we could use for the project, Kyungsoo would have to explain it to the Chinese exchange student. It is quite cute how confused he is.

"We can use that bunny." I point out the rabbit hopping by. Kyungsoo and Zitao agree with it and we all take a photo of the tiny brown bunny.

We continue to walk through the forest. "So, why are you with us?" Kyungsoo wonders.

"I was told to join you guys," I say. I look at them confused because they were there when I was assigned to this group. 

"Jia, I want you to know that Zitao and I don't believe in those stupid rumors."

"That's good to know."

"And we also know that you really like Mino."

"How?" I blush.

"It's written all over your face and your actions," Kyungsoo says.

"We also over heard you on the bus with Jihoon," Zitao says.

Their words don't help with the blush on my face. "W-Where are you going with this?" I ask.

"We saw Bada and him back there behind those bushes, go talk to them," Zitao says. "We'll deal with Bada if it means that you and Minho get together."

I stare at them in shock. "What?" They look at me.

I continue to stare at them. "You're not kidding? They'r

Please log in to read the full chapter