Chapter Two:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

I walk out of the classroom and outside to Ji-ho and Kyung, they always wait for me after school. The three of us begin to walk back to Ji-ho's and mine house. I walk quietly next to them as they talk about tonight. I get a text from Bada. 

Bada: So are you going to try to get with Kyung-oppa?

Me: I don't think so. I doubt he likes me the way I like him. 

Bada: Come on! Don't say things like that! You are great and from what I can tell is that he does like you. 

Me: lol good one 

Bada: Just try to flirt with him tonight. 

Me: Yeah sure, how about after I die? 

Bada: He's just a person, you won't die.

Me: Says you. I have to go. Bye! 

Bada: Just try! Bye! 

I roll my eyes at how stupid of an idea it is for me to flirt with Kyung. He probably sees me as a younger sister and it would be weird because he's Ji-ho's friend. We walk into the house and take off our shoes. 

I try to run off to my room, but Ji-ho stops me. He signals for me to walk over to him. I sigh as I walk over to him. "Yes?"

"We are going to be leaving here around nine or so, so be ready by then," Ji-ho tells me. 

"Right, I am going tonight."

"Yes, so be ready by nine." He ruffles my hair.

"I got it." I smooth out my hair and smile at him. 

"What time are you to be ready by?" 

"Nine," I scoff.

"Okay. See you later," Ji-ho says. 

I roll my eyes as I walk upstairs to my room. I plop down on my bed and grab my phone. I begin to scroll through the my Twitter feed. I like things from some bands I follow. I check the time and decide to try and find an outfit to wear tonight. 

I dig through my closet trying to figure something to wear out tonight. All I know as of right now is all dresses and skirts are out and I'm not wearing any of the three pairs of heels I have. I decide on some black ripped skinny jeans, a black crop top and a red and black flannel. I lay the outfit on my bed, as my mom calls me for dinner. 

I go downstairs to the dining room and sit across from Ji-ho and Kyung. I begin to eat what my mom has laid out for us. "How was school today?" Dad wonders. 

"The same old same old, boring and uneventful," Ji-ho says. 

"Do you have homework?" He wonders. 

"Yeah, but I have all weekend to do. I have to write some sentences for Japanese class."

"Okay." He turns to me. "What about you, Jia?"

I swallow what's in my mouth. "It was good. I got a project assigned." 

"How long do you have to do it?" Mom wonders. 

"This whole weekend and three days during class, then we have to present it," I answer. 

"Are you in groups?" Kyung wonders. 

"Yeah."

"You should have your partners present the whole thing, so you don't have an anxiety attack."

<
Please log in to read the full chapter