Chapter Seventeen:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Taehyun's POV*

I walk into the lunch line, I grab food that I like and checkout. As I walk out of the line, I watch as Bada pours her drink on Jia's head with her goons behind her for backup. I feel my blood start to boil. Jia mumbles something to them before she runs out of the cafeteria.

The three girls laugh about and make fun of sweet Jia. I storm over to them and tap Bada's shoulder. Once she looks at me, I pour my water on her head with a huge grin on my face.

"You seemed like you needed a drink," I say. Before they could speak, I shove a kimbap roll into their mouths. "Don't speak, you'll sound stupid," I comment.

I move to throw more food at them, but Mino steps in between us, so I end up getting a little on his white button-up. "Sorry Hyung," I say.

"Don't stoop down to their level, Taehyun," he says.

Ji-ho walks over to us and starts going in at Bada and her friends. He is using some strong language as he tells them not to mess with his sister ever again.

"Zico-hyung." Mino pushes Ji-ho away from the three girls. "Stop it," he says.

As the two of them continue to talk, I walk out of the cafeteria and into the girls' bathroom. I hear Jia sobbing as I enter. "Jia-noona," I say in a kind voice.

She looks at me with her tear stain face. I feel so bad for her.

"What?" She sobs.

Dear God, she's crying... make that stop.

We talk for a bit before I leave. I go over to Kyung, since he's currently isn't yelling at any girls. "Noona wants you to meet her the girls' bathroom with her bag," I tell him.

"Is she alright?" He asks. Kyung's eyes widen as he awaits my answer.

"She's crying right now."

Kyung grabs her bag and dashes off to the bathroom. "I can see why Mino-hyung is having such a difficult time getting Noona," I mumble to myself, as I sit down.

Ji-ho and Mino come back over to me as Bada and her friends run out of the room crying. "I can't believe you made her cry."

"I would feel bad, but she knew that this was going to happen," Ji-ho says.

"Woo Ji-ho and Nam Taehyun come with me to the office," a teacher says.

I roll my eyes as I get up from the table, the three of us walk to the office and inside the office stands the principal and next to him three crying girls. The way they're crying anyone could identify as fake, but apparently the two authority figures can't.

"Sit down," Mr. Gang demands. He gestures to the two empty chairs in front of his desk. 

Ji-ho and I sit down and wait for someone to say something.

"I want you two to explain what happened today in lunch." Mr. Gang sits down behind his mahogany desk.

I glance over to the girls, who are currently staring at us. "People were enjoying their lunches, I went in the lunch line to buy lunch, after Jia-noona gave me some money. As I walk out, that one over there," I point to Bada, "went over to her and poured her drink all over Jia-noona," I begin.

"No! That never happened," Bada objects.

"She's right!" Her short friend agrees.

"Stop lying!" Ji-ho shouts.

I rest my hand on his shoulder. "I think you should stop yelling, Hyung," I state.

"Kim Bada a

Please log in to read the full chapter