Chapter Fourteen:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

I snap my attention from the door to Minho. "Do you really talk about me?"

He gets up and walks across the room. "Yeah, a little bit. Everything I tell my friends are good things, I promise." He takes the paper towel off of his mouth.

"Were you the one to tell Seungyoon the rumors were false?" He nods. Minho starts acting completely different from how his normal self. "Are you feeling alright?" I stand up.

"Yeah."

"Why did you fight that guy?"

"He disrespected you." He rocks on his feet. His eyes looking everywhere but at me.

"So is our whole grade, are you going to fight them as well?"

"If they do what that did, then yeah."

Something compels me to stroll over to the tall boy. "Why? Everything will blow over soon enough."

Minho's eyes finally meet mine. "Is that why you cried after what he did?"

"I cry at everything," I mumble. It's true; I cry every time my brothers get into a fight and at the smallest of problems.

"Jia."

I stare at Minho. The next thing I know is that his arms are around me. "I'm just happy you're okay," he whispers into my ear.

I reciprocate the hug as butterflies go on this rampage in my stomach. "I'm happy you came when you did, but I'm not happy that you got into a fight."

"I'm sorry about that, I just couldn't hold back my anger. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course," I say into his shoulder. "Can I check out your wounds?"

"Sure." He lets go of me, we go over to a table and I stare at his face again to look at the red marks. "What?"

"I think the red marks are going to bruise," I say.

"I don't think so." He shakes his head.

"Probably not all of them, but this one is." I lightly graze the biggest and darkest red spot. He flinch away from me. "Did that hurt? I'm so sorry!" I begin to panic.

"You're fine," he chuckles. "It didn't hurt that bad."

"Are you sure?" He nods. "Okay." I look over his hands and he has a few scapes on them. I begin to rummage through the cabinets until I find the first aid kit, I get a few paper towels, wet some, and go back to Minho. I begin to clean off the cuts with the wet paper towel, I dry them and put a bandaid on the cuts.

"Jia, do you want to go out lunch?"

I clean up the mess I made and then look at Minho. "Like leave campus? And just the two of us?" I ask. I throw away the wrappers to the bandaid and paper towels and put the first aid kit back.

"Yeah."

"We shouldn't leave the campus, anyway I made your lunch." I sit down next to him.

"But what's difference from leaving the campus and staying in this art room all day?"

He does a have a point... sort of. But, if we walk back on to campus and run into my brother and Kyung, they will flip out and forbid me from talking to Minho and I can't lose another person.

"What if Ji-ho-oppa finds out?"

"We'll-"

"First Seunghoon-hyung and Seungyoon and now you two. Why are you guys doing at my napping place?" A boy asks.

"Taehyun, can you leave?" Minho asks.

"I think you two should. This is my napping place," Taehyun says. He sits down in one of the chairs.

"I'll give you five bucks." Minho reaches into his pants, pulls out his wallet and then five dollars.

"Deal." Taehyun takes the money and then leaves.

"Sorry about him."

"It's okay."

Minho then goes back to trying to convince me to cut school. "Come on, I'll make sure that nothing bad  happens and I'll make sure you make it back here before the end of the day. Your

Please log in to read the full chapter