Chapter Thirteen:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

I sit quietly in the noisy classroom just waiting for class to start, when this boy in my class comes over to me. "So, I heard that you're great in bed," he whispers to me.

I feel my face heat up. I try to tell him to go away, but nothing comes out. His face comes closer to mine and the blush on my face gets even stronger. "I hope you're ready for the time of your life with me," he clicks. I watch as he seductively his lips while staring at my chest.

I stand up and try to get away from him, but he grabs my arm and pulls me back. "Do you want me to come with you?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"L-let g-go," I stutter. I try to get out of his grip.

"Why are you stuttering? Do you not know how words work, girl?" He drags out his last word.

"Is there a problem here?" Minho asks.

"Mi-"

He puts his hand in front of the guy's mouth. "That was a rhetorical question. Let go of her," he threatens.

The guy does what Minho asks. As Minho continues to threaten the guy, I grab my bag and rush out of the room. I bump into the teacher in the hallway. "Miss Jia, you should get back into the classroom."

I ignore her as I run down the hall. How could I let that happen to me? What would've happened next if Minho hadn't stepped in?

As I run down the hallway, I hear disgusting comments from some of the guys as I go pass them. I look at one of the rooms I'm by, I'm happy to see it's an art room because no one goes into them until after school. I go straight into it and rest against the door as tears spill out of my eyes. I slowly slide down the door and curl up into a ball.

"Excuse me, miss?" A kind voice says, as they tap my shoulder.

I glance upwards and see this boy. I quickly stand up. "I-I'm sorry for intruding on what you're doing, I-I'll be leaving n-now." I went to grab the door handle, but he stops me.

"You're fine staying here," he says. He smiles at me sweetly.

"A-are you sure?" Tears still rolling down my cheeks.

He nods as he takes a hold of my wrist, I can't help but to trust him. The boy leads me over to one of the tables and sits across from me. "Why are you crying?"

I shake my head. "Y-You probably have al-already heard what's being said about me," I sniffle.

He leans back slightly and nods. "So, you are Woo Jia," he sighs.

I stare at him. "Oh. You probably only allowed me to stay because of the rumors," I mutter. I wipe my face with my sleeve, the tears have finally stopped falling. I glance down at the table for a moment.

He chuckles at me as he leans closer to me. "I know for a fact none of those stupid rumors are true, trust me."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Really?"

"Trust me, I hear enough from Hyung about how stupid these rumors are." He grabs his phone and begins to poke at it.

"Do you know my brother?" I set my bag on the table.

"Yeah, but that's not who I'm referring to," he says.

"Then who?" I wonder, but my voice is drown out by someone else yelling.

"Seungyoon!" The door opens and slams closes.

"Hey Hyung." He nods to the boy who just strolls through the door. The first boy has this annoyed expression on his face.

"Who is this?" The second boy sits down next to the first one.

"Woo Jia."

"Does he know she's here?"

"I just texted him."

Please log in to read the full chapter