Chapter Ten:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Minho's POV*

"Hey Zico-hyung, you should go home now," I yell to him over the music.

"Mino, calm down! It's only," he checks the time, "Three o'clock... oh god! I need to go home!" Zico tries to walk, but he just ends up stumbling.

I catch him. "I'll take you home."

"Great! You're the best!" He slings an arm around me, a lopsided smile on his face.

The two of us walk out of the club. As we walk towards the street, I feel another arm slide around my shoulders. "Ji-ho! Mino! What's up?!" Yoo-kwon shouts.

"Yoo-kwon!" Zico shouts back. "Want to come home with us?"

"That sounds amazing! Let's go!" Yoo-kwon and Zico charge off in front of me.

"This is going to a fun night!" I mumble to myself as I chase after them.

After Zico asks Jia to let us in, I struggle to put them to bed. Once I knew they were asleep, I start to play on my phone as my thoughts went wild.

She's right across the hall. I just have to continue to play it cool. My mind the whole night would come up with these scenarios and then they would play out. All of the scenarois would have Jia and I starring in them.

I end up falling asleep, finally. Then I wake up four hours later to the sound of the two hungover boys groaning in pain.

"Will you two shut up!" I groan.

They groan in response. "Don't shout," Yoo-kwon mumbles. He toss his pillow over his face and Zico does the same.

I hear banging down in the kitchen. "Someone stop the banging," Zico mumbles.

"I'll do it. Just calm down." I get up from my bed and walk downstairs. I see Jia making some breakfast. "Morning," I yawn.

Her beautiful brown eyes look at me for a moment before returning to what she's doing. "Good morning," she says. "How did you sleep, Minho?"

I answer and the two of us chat with one another as she makes breakfast for everyone. Jia offers me a cup of coffee and helps me make it. I watch as she stirring it and it takes all of my might not to hug her. 

We go into the dining room and she dishes out some breakfast to the both of us. I love the way she focus on what she's doing. Once she's done, I begin to eat the breakfast she has made.

It's so weird that I haven't seen her parents yet.

"Where are your parents?"

She checks the time on her phone before responding. "They are at work."

"Do they always work weekends?"

"Usually," she answers.

We continue to eat my breakfast. I couldn't just eat this amazing food slowly, so I start to shovel spoonfuls into my mouth.

"You should probably slow down," she chuckles.

"Your food is so good, I just can't," I say with my mouthful.

She wipes away some rice from the corner of my mouth as she laughs again. Jia's touching me and it sends tingles down my spine. I just want her to hug me. What am I thinking? I'm just in this for and that's it.

"Thank you for the compliment." She begins to blush.

***
After I help her do the dishes, we go into the living room. I sit down at one end of the couch and she sits at the other end. Why is she sitting all the way over there? She should be next to me! Wait! What am I thinking?! She's is just another one of my girls. . . right?

I don't know why but I move closer to Jia. She stares at me for a moment before standing up and quickly strolling over to the stairway. "Where are you going?" I ask her.

"I'm going to get changed for the day," she

Please log in to read the full chapter