Chapter One:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

I walk out of my bedroom, down to the dining room, I sit down at my seat and begin to eat the breakfast my mom made for me. As I eat, my brother comes down to the dining room and sits down across from me. "Good morning, Oppa," I say.

"Morning, Jia," he grumbles. 

I eat another spoonful of the breakfast as I watch Ji-ho text someone. "Who are you texting?" I wonder. He stare at me; I can feel that he really doesn't want to answer me. "I-I was kidding," I mumble. 

He chuckles at me, so I glance up at him. "What?" I take another bite of my breakfast. 

"You're so adorable at times," Ji-ho says. 

"O-Oh?" I an eyebrow at him. Then I stare down at the bowl in front of me, as I move my hair behind my ear. 

"Do you still want to know who I'm texting?" He asks.

"You don't have to tell me," I say. He laughs again and I stare at him again. "Why do you keep laughing?" I feel my face heat up. 

"I just find some of your actions cute. I'm texting Kyung about tonight's plan," he says. 

"What are you guys doing tonight?" 

"We are planning on going to the hip-hop club tonight."

"Nice." I finish my breakfast and so does Ji-ho. I reach over to take his dishes and mine to the sink, I rinse them off and set them down. We walk upstairs to the bathroom. 

"Do you want to come?" 

I grab my toothbrush, run it under some water, and put some toothpaste on it.  "I don't want to impose on your night." I begin to brush my teeth. I finish brushing my teeth, spit in the sink, and rinse out my mouth. 

"You won't be intruding on our night, I was going to ask you anyway. It'll be fun."

I think about it for a moment. "I don't know," I sigh. 

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." Ji-ho's phone goes off again and he checks it. "Kyung is here. Are you ready to go?"

I nod, head off to my room and grab my bag. I head downstairs and put on my shoes. The three of us head out of the house. 

"Hey Jia." Kyung smiles at me. 

"Good morning, Kyung-oppa." I smile back at him.  "How are you?"

"I am fine." I can feel his brown eyes just staring at me. "Are you coming with us tonight?" 

I stare at him and shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. Depends on how much homework I get tonight."

Kyung puts his arm around my shoulders causing me to blush. "Come on, you're the top student in your grade; I think you could use some time to yourself," he says. 

"I don't want to intrude on your night," I state. I fix my book bag straps as Kyung laughs. "Why do you guys always laugh at me?" I feel my face heat up even more. 

"Jia, you won't be intruding on the night, you'll be enhancing it," Kyung says. 

I glance over to Ji-ho, who smiles and nods at me. "You should come," he says. 

I exhale and nod in agreement. "I'll go," I sigh. 

"Great!" Kyung shouts, as we reach the school. 

I smile at his actions and shake my head. I remove his arm from my shoulders. "I'm heading to class now, see you guys later." I bow to them, walking into school building and down to my classroom. 

I sit down in my seat and get my things ready for my first class. I listen to some conversations going on around me. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Bada walking towards me. 

"Jia!" She smiles at me. 

"Hello Bada," I say back to her. 

"How are you this fine morning?" 

"I'm doing good. How about you?" 

"Great actually. I saw Kyung-oppa had his arm

Please log in to read the full chapter