Click

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Jongin?”


“Hm?”


“Do you ever think that we’re bad at expressing our thoughts?” Chaeyeon murmured as their large group wandered the street food stalls. Like usual, she had green onion pancakes wrapped in paper in her hand, and her eyes were wide as she blew at the piping hot food.


“Isn’t that a given?” Jongin blinked, chewing at his own food and thinking about what had gone down at the bar a few days ago. The other girl had quickly gotten the message with Chaeyeon around, and even though the two of them felt a little bad resorting to such tactics, but Jongin had no idea how to set up social boundaries.


“Ack!” Chaeyeon’s hair blew into her face, sticking to her lips that were covered in crumbs and a bit of oil from the pancakes. Jongin laughed, using his free and clean hand to brush her hair back.


There’s an unmistakable click that went off, making the two of them turn toward the source of the sound and wrinkle their noses at an innocently smiling Yixing, “Ah, did I forget to turn off my sound?”


“What are you taking pictures for?”


“You’ll see in a few years,” Yixing hummed ambiguously, chomping on his skewer before heading off toward Junmyeon.


Kyungsoo, the poor guy, finally got his order of green onion pancakes. He took one bite and his mouth twisted, “Still not as good as the one near your house, Chaeyeon.”


“Agreed.” Jongin too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter