Alias

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“SURPRISE!”


Jongin warily stood in the doorway, blinking and unsure if he was really at the right place, but apparently he was and he was very confused.


“What—”


“As a celebration for another one of your videos for going viral, obviously,” Sehun rolled his eyes, and Jongdae pulled him into the apartment that felt a little fuller than usual. Jongin grinned, playing along and heart swelling as he blew out the candles on the cake that had a messy, handwritten Congratulations! scrawled across the top in bright red icing.


“Can I watch it now?” Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, grinning anyway.


“No,” Jongin poked her forehead. “You can’t watch it.”


“You can’t stop me.” She smirked in a silent challenge, eyes shining as she tapped on her phone and trying to pull up the video. Kyungsoo got there first though, snatching her phone out of her hands and they laughed as Chaeyeon gave in with a roll of the eyes, choosing to dip her finger in the icing of the cake and smear it on Jongin’s cheek.


There were quite a few people crammed into the small space, and it turned out that some of the guys had invited others. While Jongin tried to open a bottle of soju, a girl held her hand out, and she whacked the bottle open against the table, eyes bright.


“I’m Krystal.”


“Kai,” he grinned, and then promptly frowned. She obviously knew that if she was here. And h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter