Heated Cheeks

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jongin took a swig from his water bottle, turning off the camera to the final recording of the choreography. The others in the room catch their breath, and he has to admit that he’s grateful that anyone even agreed to be part of the video.


As odd it was to think of himself as the main dancer, they all were more than happy to be a little further away from the camera, joking that working with the one-hit Kai would make them get attention too. But their words had made Jongin swallow.


He didn’t want to be a one-hit wonder. And that’s why this choreography meant so much to him. He opened up the laptop, popping the SD card into the slot and watches through it with sharp eyes.


The choreography brought the music to life even more, and Jongin didn’t even know that was possible. But he could feel the desire and the heat laced into each part, and he had to admit that it wasn’t bad. Was it perfect? No. Would he ever think it was perfect? Probably not.


Jongin edits and edits and edits the video until he’s absolutely sick of it and never wants to see it again. He hid it from Chaeyeon’s mischievous eyes that popped over his shoulders, curious about the new choreography that he was hiding from her.


He wasn’t really sure why he was. She never asked what inspired the new dance, but he still felt shy about it. No one really knew about it, and Tao, Chanyeol, or Yixing weren’t talking about it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter