Pleasing

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Jongin gritted his teeth as he ran his leg over the foam roller that slowly released tension in his muscles. With all the stretching, heat, ice, massaging, and rest, his tendonitis had started to heal. The doctor had said that he was suffering from RSI, or repetitive strain injury where a little bit of strain had been overworked and overworked until it became much more severe.


Kyungsoo had scolded him, telling him that he was stupid for ignoring it for so long. And then he asked why Chaeyeon hadn’t forced him to go earlier.


“Chaeyeon didn’t know,” Jongin shrugged. “It got a lot worse while she was in South Africa.” He wanted to add that Chaeyeon wouldn’t force him to do anything.


The door to her apartment opened, and a breathless Chaeyeon with large bags in her hand bumped her way through the doorway. Kyungsoo got up to help her, but Chaeyeon’s and Jongin’s eyes connect, her eyes flicking to his ankle and she smiled slightly at the roller.


He didn’t bother to get up, because it was obvious that she would rather him not and finish his physical therapy.


“How was your day?” Her small talk made both him and Kyungsoo grin, because she only said things like that when something was up on her side.


“Normal.” Kyungsoo lit up at the potential chatter. “Although I can’t say the same for you.”


She shrugged, a small smirk spreading across her face, “Sue me. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter