Strip Club

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

“So you’re telling me that the both of you are going to New York City, and you’re leaving me here?” Kyungsoo looked grumpy at that fact, whacking the backs of their heads lightly.


They grinned despite his grumpiness. Jongin’s back had been cleared and he was slowly warming back up to his normal activities. So far, he felt fine. The libraries were full as the students in universities geared up for finals, and so the three of them were in Chaeyeon’s apartment, along with some of Baekhyun’s friends.


For once, they were quiet as they studied, but they looked up as Kyungsoo continued to berate the two of them, “I can’t believe you’re leaving me here with these people.”


Chanyeol protested with a, “Hey!”


“It’s okay. We’ll send you plenty of pictures,” Chaeyeon grinned, making Kyungsoo groan.


“That’s not the point!” He jabbed a finger at her before turning to Jongin, “And you didn’t even tell me!”


“I didn’t tell anyone,” he defended himself. “Even my parents didn’t know.”


“And they agreed as soon as they found out Chaeyeon was going,” Kyungsoo did not look pleased. “Even our parents—I’m surrounded by blind people—”


“Yeah,” she agreed, ignoring the second part. “Jongin hasn’t been out to big foreign cities other than Tokyo and Hong Kong, so his parents are okay with us going together.”


“It’s a good thing they didn’t ask exactly where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter