Nostalgia

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was lost. Not in the metaphorical sense. He was literally lost.


It had started when his date asked if they could go to a special café, and he agreed even though he had planned otherwise. She had clutched at his arm, leading him there, and then had run off and wasn’t answering her phone. She had sent him a text saying that he could go home instead.


Maybe he was just bad at dates. Every time he had tried after Kim Sungmin in high school, he just wasn’t able to have fun on dates. He’d much rather be over at either Chaeyeon’s or Kyungsoo’s place, watching a movie or just hanging out.


He dialed a number on his speed dial, lifting the phone to his ear.


Instead of saying hello, she answered cheekily, “Another bad date?”


“I’m literally lost. She left me in the middle of Itwaeon.”


“Itwaeon is far,” she groaned at the very thought. “Do you know where the closest subway station is?”


He smiled at the thought, changing the subject, “Do you remember how we first met?”


“Spare me the nostalgia,” she laughed at him, “More than two and a half years later and you’re still useless with directions.”


Jongin grinned at that, but he doesn’t think he’d have it any other way. If he didn’t get lost, he wouldn’t have met Chaeyeon. He was still lost, but with her around, he didn’t feel like it. It was like she drew his maps without even realizing it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter