Cookies

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

“So Kyungsoo asked her out with cookies?” Baekhyun repeated Jongin’s words, looking incredulous.


Kyungsoo covered his face, pointing at Jongin, “He convinced me it was a good idea and we were in high school.”


“I still think it was a good idea.” Jongin protested, not seeing the problem with it.


“This is why you can’t get a girlfriend,” Baekhyun snorted, turning in his direction before adding, “Or rather, you cut it off after like two dates.”


Jongin shrugged. None of those girls were really interesting to him. Sure, they were nice. But they weren’t interesting.


 Chaeyeon cut in, taking a swig from her bottle of soju. “I still think it was a good idea too.”


Joonmyun groaned, “You two are just-”


He got interrupted from Sehun, who fell on to the couch on top of him. Baekhyun had introduced them to a bunch of his friends who had brought along a few girls, and they were all crowded in Chaeyeon’s apartment. It was the start of the second term and the work hadn’t set in yet, so they were all taking advantage of that.


An alarm on Chaeyeon’s phone goes off and she muttered, “I’ll be right back.”


She returned a few minutes later while they’re in the midst of a drinking game, sitting on the ground and leaning her head against Jongin’s leg.


He dipped his head down to next to her ear, “You okay? You look tired recently.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter