Pretend

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


And like that, they’re thrown into their second year of university. Chaeyeon had quickly tracked down another program that would allow her to have an excuse to go to Dubai as an international internship.


Kyungsoo was stressed over his classes, and he took it out by starting to work out. Jongin could see the lines of sinew forming from his efforts, and Chaeyeon called both of them muscle pigs, not listening to Jongin protest and say that he needed it for dance.


They’re one year wiser, but with each other, they still felt as stupid as they had in their final year of high school. Some things never changed. And even though they were making their own friends in their respective universities, the three of them couldn’t have been closer.


And for the last few days, Chaeyeon had been missing. She had responded to all of their messages, but she had barely been in their apartment. Jongin was starting to get worried. Kyungsoo had told him that there had to be some kind of good explanation, and there probably was, but something about it was odd.


He dialed her number, listening to the dial tone. Her phone was off. Her phone was never off.


He used her spare key that he had, opening her apartment, and again, it was completely empty. She was always in her apartment at this time of the day. He pretty much knew her entire schedule.


And then the sound of a key turning in the lock re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter