Ring Reaction

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jongin and Kyungsoo were lazing around, a few days left before their second year of college started. The break had quickly grown monotonous and Jongin turned the ring on his index finger. It was his new habit when he was bored, and he only took it off to sleep.


Suddenly, the doorbell rang and the two looked at each other. Kyungsoo spoke up, clearly too comfortable, “It’s your house.”


Jongin rolled his eyes, but got up anyway and opened the door only to be jumped on before he had any idea what was going on. But the smell of her hair was familiar enough, the scent of honey filling his lungs. Her skin had a golden tint again, and he wrapped his arms around her.


“Welcome home,” he murmured into her ear.


She was home. So why did he feel like he was home too?


He supposed it could be the fact that he was home, but it hadn’t felt like it for the last few weeks. But now? It just felt right.


“Jongin, who was it?” Kyungsoo yelled, presumably still on the couch.


“Why don’t you come see?” Chaeyeon called back, head pulling away from the crook of his neck, and instantly Kyungsoo appeared from behind the corner. Jongin let her down, and she hugged Kyungsoo too.


“Things have been quiet without you two,” she sighed, and Jongin nearly snorted at that. It was more like things were quiet without her.


And he realized something. If she had found her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter