Glue

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Still lost?”


Jongin turned at the familiar voice, only to see curious eyes peering over a book in the library. She lowered the paperback. Lim Chaeyeon blinked back at him, lips curled up slightly.


He couldn’t tell if she was asking if he was lost in either the physical or metaphorical sense, so he shrugged. “I’m not sure.”


For some reason, that just made her grin.


“Thanks for the other day,” he dipped his head slightly in thanks, and she nodded.


“You can’t ever turn away a lost child.”


Jongin sputtered at that, “Am I a child?”


“Might as well be. Your tie was tied too long that day, and it made you look like you were twelve.”


He huffed and looked down at his tie, adjusting it to sit at the right length. And when he looked back up, Lim Chaeyeon was biting back a laugh with the back of her hand. This Lim Chaeyeon wasn’t the quiet one that made students part for her. This Lim Chaeyeon was bright-eyed, enjoyed teasing him, and for some reason, had a fascination for all things lost.


And it draws a genuine smile on his face, before the two of them are interrupted with a loud, “Jongin!”


He turned to see a girl from his class and he waved before spinning back to Chaeyeon, who had a single eyebrow arched and an amused expression on her face, “Funny, she never says anything when I say hello to her.”


“Really? She t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter