"Cool"

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

“Mm,” Chaeyeon moaned breathily. “Jongin, harder.”


“Don’t say it like that.” He flicked the side of her head and she snickered, knowing exactly what it sounded like as Jongin helped her stretch.


Somehow, the first term of college had flown by, and even though they still had exams, they were all looking forward to going home after. Though, if he thought about it, the three of them were probably still going to end up at Chaeyeon’s place.


Apparently, all three sets of their parents had gotten to know each other and became close friends in lieu of their children being in college, so if they went over to Chaeyeon’s, he probably wouldn’t end up going alone.


Chaeyeon had been in trouble when all their parents became friends, because her parents had called her angrily, asking why they didn’t know that she had dated “that nice boy Kyungsoo” to which she had rolled her eyes at.


Kyungsoo and Jongin had both laughed at that. Jongin knew that she liked being a bit private about things after her experiences in high school.


Jongin eased up on her back, and she reached up and clicked on the new e-mail in her inbox, and she sharply inhaled. “Jongin. Jongin, I did it.”


“We welcome you to join us in the conference in London. Please respond as soon as possible.” He read over her shoulder, a grin blooming across his face. “Chaeyeon!”


She got up, shaking Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter