Home

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GO BACK I UPDATED LIKE 4 HOURS AGO

The break was starting to turn into an odd routine. His mother either dragged him out for prepping for university by buying him numerous things that he really did not need, or he sat on his computer and pretending that every day made his levels of anxiety grow. Guilt bubbled in the pit of his stomach.


He was unfair to Chaeyeon before he left, and he knew it. He couldn’t really put it into words, but he knew that she wasn’t obligated to do anything. Everything was happening too fast for him. In a little bit, he’d be moving out and stuck in a world full of adults and he wasn’t ready. Chaeyeon and Kyungsoo had been his stability, and he should have never expected that to last.


After working hard for so long, he felt empty because he didn’t even have schoolwork to distract him from the guilt. He went to Kyungsoo’s often, and they sat on the couch, bored together. His mom was doing the same as Jongin’s, and he tried to hide from her whenever possible. He looked a lot better than he did at the beginning of the break though.


And then a week before he and Kyungsoo were going to move into their new apartments, he got a simple text that made him jump up from the couch and jam his feet into his shoes. He practically ran to the café that they frequented, ordered a milkshake, and all his previous anger was forgotten.


The wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter