Umbrella

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

True to Chaeyeon’s words, Kyungsoo did get sick. He was missing from school for two days, and it was already so close to the college entrance exams. The first day, the two of them had gone over to his house, only to see him miserable and he had told them to go study for exams instead of worry over him.


Of course, neither of them listened, babying him for half an hour until he grew annoyed and threw them out of his house. The next day, he texted both of them, telling them to go study instead of coming over, and for once, they decided to comply.


Jongin yawned, looking up at the stormy sky as drops started to splatter against the concrete. The two of them fumbled for their umbrellas, spreading the cover over their heads, and then in some kind of mutual understanding they grinned at each other.


They twirled their umbrellas, laughed, and splashed in the puddles even though they knew that they really shouldn’t. His footsteps were light, and before he knew it, he was doing the choreography of the dance that he had been practicing recently between studying for the exam.


Chaeyeon clapped, “Jongin, have you even thought about doing that for a living?”


He shrugged, smiling slightly. He had given it some thought, but his parents had always just told him to keep it as a hobby. No one had ever told him that it was good enough to make a living out of it.


“I’m serious.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter