Lightbulb

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Work was exhausting, especially because he was just forced to dance without giving any input. As much as he liked dancing, he was getting sick of it. This wasn’t what he had in mind. During his break he checks his phone, frowning at the messages that were only from Kyungsoo.


Chaeyeon hadn’t texted back in two days, and that was unlike her. And Jongin had a nasty feeling that her phone had been taken again. Except this time he didn’t know why.


Jongin headed toward their bench, not surprised to see it empty. Her breaks were seriously lacking, so he took up the elevator to her floor and traced the steps to her cubicle, only to find her shivering.


“You shouldn’t be here,” she whispered. Her cheek looked a little bruised again. “I got my phone taken away again. Someone reported to my parents about me showing public displays of affection.”


“And not me?” Jongin pulled off his sweatshirt that he had been lucky enough to be wearing, despite the higher temperatures. He dropped it in her lap and she tugged it on.


“I still can’t sleep properly, and I’ve been really cold lately.”


“That used to happen in college when you were too sleep deprived to function,” Jongin crouched in front of her rolling chair, looking up at her tired face and frame. She had been losing weight for a while, and now it made her look haggard.


“You shouldn’t be here,” she repeated. “I don’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter