Sweaty II

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jongin greedily gulped down water before tossing his water bottle to the side. To put it simply, he was frustrated. Not only was he pretty much ignored, but he was only allowed to do the simple stuff at work. And he suspected it had something to do with the fact that he was a fresh college graduate in a job that no one really bothered going to college for.


But what could he do? He didn’t really get formal training until college. Sure, he had done a bit as a kid, but it hadn’t been enough. And now, he was considered obsolete.


It wasn’t like any of the three were faring well. Kyungsoo had been turned into the office slave and was forced to do all the little tasks and paperwork. Chaeyeon was basically laughed at, because people thought she got her job through her parents instead of being formally hired. And now that he was being seen with Chaeyeon, there were rumors that he had gotten the job handed to him.


The last one was partially true though. Chaeyeon had pulled strings.


So while everyone heads out for their lunch break, he wipes his brow and sends a quick text to Chaeyeon so she didn’t wonder why he didn’t show up. His sweat had soaked through his shirt and as soon as everyone leaves, he tosses it to the side. He had an extra one sitting in his bag, so he wasn’t bothered about it.


The choreography was ridiculously boring, in his opinion. In the mirror, he could see that it drew the eyes to the middle, and there were not many formation changes, meaning that one or two people would get the majority of the attention.


And when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter