Bar Stools

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kyungsoo looked absolutely dead. But that was nothing new, really. They all did. Their first week had been brutal. Chaeyeon tipped the bottle of beer back, wiping a stray drop from . Her sleeves are rolled up, but Jongin could tell from her tense forearms that she had something on her mind.


That wasn’t surprising though. She was supposed to be at home two hours ago, and instead she was ignoring her vibrating phone as she turned to Kyungsoo, “You look especially handsome today.”


“What do you want, Chaeyeon?” Kyungsoo muttered dully, but he was given away with the twitch of the corner of his lips into a slight smile.


“What? I can’t say that you’re handsome?” she grinned, voice dry. She rolled her eyes as Kyungsoo shook his head to indicate that she couldn’t.


“We all have dark circles and we look dead,” Jongin groaned, setting down his bottle, and resting his head in his hands. Kyungsoo spun around on the bar stool, and the other two followed.


“Three o’ clock,” Chaeyeon said immediately, a smirk forming on her face as Kyungsoo and Jongin both follow her directions to see a girl in a tight skirt and pretty hair looking away from her group of friends to look at the three, before glancing back down.


Kyungsoo slipped off his bar stool, grabbed two beer bottles in one hand, and turned back to Jongin and Chaeyeon to shoot them a grin. The two of them grinned back, and then with tight lips that barely held back laughter, they sat back to watch Kyungsoo at work.


For someone who used to be painfully shy with girls, he had this charm that girls absolutely loved.


“Five minutes until he can get her number,” Jongin offered. “And next drink is on me.”


“I say three,” Chaeyeon grinned back. “Of course, when he comes back, her eyes are going to follow him back.”


“Isn’t that a given?” Jongin’s eyebrow quirked as he took another swig, watching as Kyungsoo slyly offered the girl a beer that she accepted. What they didn’t see was someone else taking Kyungsoo’s spot, plopping down and trying the same move on Chaeyeon.


Jongin, on the other side of her, is utterly amused as Chaeyeon looked at the man with no emotion on her face, “Can I help you?”


“Cold.” The man’s mouth stayed curved in a grin. “What is a girl like you doing here with two men?”


“I’m spending time wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter