Missing You.

Apology. [VMinKook]

A/N: These texting story videos are mine. I made them pretty much for them just to coincide with this short fic. You don't have to watch them but they kind of help. ^^


 


 

 

“Why do you even hang out with them anymore anyway? That stupid show is over with.”

There was a pause, and what sounded like a broken sob.

“Stupid Kim Taehyung. You’re supposed to be my best friend.”

Taehyung heard the voice and stood outside of the room for a moment before entering, the door already ajar.

“Jiminnie...?”

He called in a soft voice, not stepping into the room much more than just getting his feet over the threshold. Jimin’s head shot up and glanced over his shoulder before quickly turning back around. Taehyung could tell that he was wiping his eyes. Jungkook had warned him that Jimin was unhappy about something but didn’t give much of a hint as to what it was so Taehyung was left clueless. What he’d heard before he walked into the room did help a bit though.

“Didn’t I tell you not to come?”

Taehyung looked down at the floor, giving a nod although he knew that Jimin couldn’t see it. The taller of the two rocked on the balls of his feet a bit before standing still again. The air in the room felt tense and, for some reason, it felt like his heart was pounding in his stomach. He didn’t really want to but he knew that he had to, that he should. Carefully stepping closer, he was soon stopping in his tracks.

“Why are you even coming close to me?”

Taehyung stared at the back of Jimin’s head for a moment. The sound that followed had to have been the sound of his heart sinking further into his stomach and breaking slowly. It really hurt. He went ahead and moved closer to Jimin, the other stiffening up once he was finally touched. Taehyung didn’t hesitate to climb onto the bed and settle on his knees behind the smaller male, hugging him from behind and burying his face against Jimin’s nape. With his arms locked under Taehyung’s hold, he couldn’t move. He didn’t really want to though. He only wanted to get away so that his best friend wouldn’t be able to see him cry.

“Jimin-ah, I’m sorry,” he called quietly, breaking the silence, “I love you. A lot. You know that.”

Jimin shuddered and felt more tears begin to fall from his eyes. He hated this. Taehyung knew how much he hated being apart from him, yet he was always doing it. On the other hand, Jimin didn’t have the heart to stop him from enjoying himself, unless he was really getting into something dangerous, of course. He couldn’t find the words he wanted to say, whatever they were. After finding out that every single person in the dorm had left him alone, he couldn’t think of what to do. He’d felt lonely all day.

“Are you going to hang out with me and Jungkookie,” Taehyung asked, quietly breaking the silence again.

Jimin just shook his head. He didn’t want to move. He just wanted to curl into a ball right where he was. Unconsciously, he leaned more into Taehyung’s arms, feeling the other welcome him with a tighter hold. Taehyung was soon burying his face against Jimin’s shoulder, eyes closed as he kept hold of his best friend.

“We can...We can stay here! I’ll keep you company here,” Taehyung beamed, his words getting Jimin to look at him finally, “Just, please... Please, don’t cry anymore, Jiminnie...”

Taehyung cupped his cheeks and looked him in his eyes, still smiling at him. Jimin didn’t know what to do and felt himself crying even more as he looked in his best friend’s eyes. He could tell that the other had begun freaking out by the way Taehyung’s eyes widened. Jimin couldn’t help but laugh now, reaching for the other as he tried to slip away, most likely to get tissues or something.

“I hate you so much,” Jimin stated, although laughing as Taehyung used his thumbs to wipe away the other’s tears.

The younger of the two looked at his friend with worry in his eyes before Jimin was quickly shaking his head. Before Taehyung could say anything, Jimin was speaking again.

“I just...Can we just stay here? We don’t even have to do anything. We can just listen to music like we usually do and sing together.”

He didn’t have to repeat himself twice. Taehyung disappeared from the room in a flash and almost just as quickly returned, now dressed in his pajamas, ready for a day of absolutely nothing but laying in bed with his best friend and discovering new music to listen to. It was perfect.

Time had passed by pretty quickly, a few hours going by in what felt like no time at all. When Jungkook entered the dorm, looking around for his hyungs, he eventually found Taehyung with his arms and legs locked tightly around Jimin as they both slept in Jimin’s bed. He considered leaving them alone but honestly felt frustrated that they had just left him alone all this time without any warning. After getting himself a shower, he made his way back to the room, flopping on top of the two sleepyheads. Taehyung was in a deep sleep, Jimin getting jostled awake a bit though. The oldest of the three spotted the maknae and just let him squeeze into the bed with him, not enough room for him to fit between him and Taehyung though. All curled up together and asleep, that was how the three ended up spending the rest of their day together.


A/N: If you would like to read a version of this one, let me know in the comments or something? I hope that you enjoyed. ^^
PS. These two videos may not have my usernames tagged on them somehow but please do not steal them or anything.

I will hunt you down. c:

Have a great day and thank you for reading! <3