Go Go

Start or Finished

Jungkook hurried down the stairs. Excited to see Jin. He even took a shower before coming down. "Jin?" There was no Jin downstairs, confuse Jungkook looked around. There was a note on the fridge. 

 

'Good morning Jungkook. I left some food for you on the counter and I hope you're feeling much better. Don't overwork. Fighting!'

 

He pulls the note off the fridge then smiles. Jungkook ate Jin's food feeling happy. His face fell when he remembered what happened yesterday. "Jimin,” he breathed out. 

 

Yesterday was not the best day. His birthday.

 

 

Jungkook's p.o.v

 

Why did I have to go to work today? Why? It was horrible yesterday, except the Jin part. Finishing up my breakfast I take leave.

 

Apparently there was going to be another actor acting with us. His surname was something like...

 

"Jungkook! Have you met him yet?"

 

I was shook out of my thoughts as Kyungsoo gestured towards a man. His face was very define and he had dimples. I shook my head as I continued examining the man. 

Kyungsoo continued, "Jungkook meet Kim Namjoon and Namjoon meet Jungkook."

 

Yeah, a Kim. He was Kyungsoo's other actor he was helping. I put on a smile and hold out my hand for a handshake. 

 

Thank goodness Jimin wasn't here today. 

 

I had finished my makeup earlier than usual and now was just waiting. I sigh rethinking of yesterday.

 

 

(Flashback) 

 

I was just aligning the gifts on the table when I heard my name. It was Jimin! I give him a handshake though I want to hug him. It wouldn't be good if people saw us hugging. He looks disappointed but shakes my hand anyways.

 

Before I can say something to Jimin, Kyungsoo pulled me away. "Don't do anything stupid." 

 

"What?" I reply confuse.

 

Kyungsoo gesture towards Jimin. Jimin smiled, I smiled back. When I turned back Kyungsoo was gone. 

 

I walked back to Jimin. "What was that about?" he asked. I shrugged.

 

"We should go inside. There's probably more privacy there." 

 

 I hold his hand and we go behind the house. I just thought using the back door would be better because no one goes here, not even me. Well, except Jin.

 

 We're both kind of crouched down. As I'm about to reach for the handle, Jimin pulls me back hard. I fall but just catch myself from hitting the ground. We were both under a big bush, only my feet were sticking out. 

 

I was lying on my stomach while Jimin was on his knees. At that moment I heard humming. I scoot forward, pushing Jimin against the house wall. I listened carefully. 

 

After the person disappeared I look at Jimin. Our faces were an inch apart. I realized how close we were. Jimin had his legs bent and covering his chest. I had my hands rested on his knees, sitting crisscross.

 

 His eyes were big and his lips were parted. I can hear him breathing quietly. I move my head closer to him. Tilting my head I connect my lips to his. It was the best thing that happened this week. Maybe Jimin and I are doing okay. 

 

As this thought was running through my mind I hadn't realize our new positions. I was now against the house wall and Jimin was sitting on my legs. I stop Jimin and say "Let's continue inside."

 

 

*CLANG*

 

I shook my head as I was now back in the present. I look at myself in the mirror, Jin was standing there awkwardly. I turn around. He really was there. I smile without knowing it. "I brought you food." Jin handed me a bag. I was about to look inside when Jin said something, "No! Um..Don't look inside now." 

 

I raise my right eyebrow before putting it aside. "If you can, can you visit your mom today?" 

 

"Sure," I answer. Jin nodded before going towards the door. When he reached the door he turned back. 

 

"You can look in the bag now." He smiled before fast-walking away. I look in the bag. There was a note.

 

"Love, Jin." I quietly breathe out. It was all that was written on the note. My inside soon felt all warm. 

 

"Jungkook! Let's go! We need you!"

 

"Coming!" I yelled back as I got up to shoot another scene.

 

 

Jin's p.o.v

 

I quickly walked away. What did I just do? I never done that before. Writing 'Love, Jin'. Maybe he won't think much of it. Why am I smiling? I slap the smile off my face. Yesterday was nice but it will do damage. 

 

(Flashback)

 

I was looking for more cups when I heard footsteps. I was in the kitchen which was in the back of the house. I close the cupboard. The footsteps stopped. No one uses the back door including Jungkook. What if it's just one of the guests. But, what if it's not. I decide to go check. The trash was pretty full. 

 

I was now in front of the door with the trash bag. If it was just a guest I could pretend like I'm just taking out the trash. 

 

I look at the sky through the window. Without knowing I accidentally bang my head on the window. Thank goodness, it wasn't that loud and no one was around. 

 

I pull the door open, almost forgetting what I came for. I drag the bag of trash with me outside humming a tune.

 

I heard shuffling. I continue humming and walking to the trash bins as I look around. 

 

I soon went back inside. It's probably not even from the back of the house. I went back to finding more cups. A few minutes pass and someone taps my shoulder. 

 

Jungkook stood there looking like he was in a rush. His hair was a little messier than before. His collar was crooked. "Can you make sure no one goes upstairs?" he asks.

 

Not sure why, I nod my head. He leaves and I'm still confuse. I came out of the kitchen. Jungkook wasn't here anymore which means he probably is already upstairs.

 

 I'm turning back when something caught my eye. The back door wasn't fully closed. I closed it. I did close it, didn't I? I remember hearing a click. Then doesn't that means Jungkook came through this door. He must have. 

 

Why is he going upstairs when it's his birthday? I pucker my lips as I think. When he said to make sure no one goes upstairs. . . Does that include me?

 

I look at the stairs my curiosity itching at me. Taking a deep breath I slowly go up the stairs. 

 

I listen carefully, my ear on the door of Jungkook's room. I pull away. What am I doing? I should go. "Jungkook.”

 

I gasp staying still on the spot. That wasn't Jungkook's voice. It was . . Jimin. "I love you, Jungkook." I slowly move away. Jungkook and Jimin are together. 

 

I move quietly towards the stairs then I just scurry down the stairs.

 

 

 

Third person p.o.v (still flashback)

 

Jungkook stood still at the foot of the bed. It was the first time he heard Jimin say that but it didn't feel right. Jimin who sat down on the bed stood up. He softly made his way to Jungkook. "Don't you feel the same way?" 

 

Jungkook moved his eyes to Jimin. He didn't know what to say. This was what he wanted all along. It seemed weird though. "I. . ." 

 

Jimin leaned in to Jungkook giving him a peck on the lips. Jimin smiled waiting for a kiss from Jungkook. It usually happens. This time it didn't.

 

"Jungkook? Are you okay?"

 

"I-I'm okay," Jungkook replied.

 

Jungkook tries to grab onto Jimin's hand but Jimin moves away. "You don't like me anymore. You don't feel the same way. You're thinking about someone else. You're thinking about-Jin."

 

Jungkook is shock at what he just said. He tries to talk but nothing comes out. Jimin gives one last look at Jungkook before going out of the room. 

 

As if finally getting a grasp of the situation Jungkook runs after Jimin yelling for him. He hurries down the stairs almost tripping when Jin is standing there. Jin is looking out the back door. "Jin! Have you seen Jimin?"

 

Jin looks confuse and points out the back door. Jungkook hurries out to follow Jimin. 

 

(End of Flashback)

 

 

———————————————————————–——–——–———————–———

 

 

Hoseok looked at the people who were on the bridge. Couples, families, and friends. He didn't come to see that though, he came for someone else. 

 

Hoseok sat in his white car. He took a look at his phone. He's been waiting for half an hour now. Then he saw him. Taehyung was strolling down the bridge. 

 

He needs to talk to him. Maybe he knows what's going on with Jimin and Jungkook. What if he still has a desire of acting and popularity. He won't know unless he asks. Hoseok gets out of the car before he loses sight of Taehyung. "Taehyung!"

 

Taehyung turns around. Hoseok catches up to him. The pair was now walking side by side. "What did you want to talk about," Taehyung starts, looking straight ahead.

 

"You and Jimin are a thing right." Hoseok looks at Taehyung for an answer.

 

Emotionlessly Taehyung replied, "Yes we are." He was disappointed when he found out Jimin ditched him for Jungkook's party but came to him on that day for the night.

 

"Then you must know already. You aren't that stupid," Hoseok says. 

 

Taehyung stops and sits down on a bench. Hoseok sits down next to him. "What is the relationship between Jungkook and Jimin?"

 

Taehyung takes a breath after Hoseok's question. "Why do you want to know?" 

 

"I think I can do something." Silence.

 

"They're together!" Taehyung turns around to look right at Hoseok. He was so tried of being the nice guy, his eyes were getting watery. Hoseok didn't know what to do. Slowly he wraps his arms around Tae pulling him into a hug. It felt weird but Taehyung looked like he could've you some comfort.

 

Hoseok could feel Taehyung's tears that were staining his shoulder but what can he do. This boy loved Jimin and maybe too much. Hoseok was going to help him as long as he was going to help him too.

 

 

Taehyung's p.o.v

 

I don't know why I cried. I don't know why I told him. I don't know why he hugged me, but it felt nice to have someone else there. Someone who wasn't Jimin. After a while in Hoseok's arms I calmed down. 

 

When I pulled away from Hoseok I can see him thinking. "So what's the deal," I ask. 

 

"I need to know your relationship with him first before I can trust you."

 

I slightly smiled, "Deal."

 

Maybe I don't have to always be the good guy that gets hurt. 

 

 

———————————————————————————————————————

(This is the rest of the birthday party)

 

Jin followed Jungkook, a few steps behind. Jungkook turned to him, "Tell all the guests to leave."

 

Jin nodded going the opposite direction Jungkook was going. Jimin would be going out the back since there were too many people in the front. 

 

Jimin was struggling to open the latch of the door when Jungkook yelled his name. He turned around. Jungkook looked relieved for a moment. Jimin who was frustrated ran towards the front of the house. 

 

When he and Jungkook got there all the people were gone. Thankfully, Jin cleared them. Jin spots sight of Jungkook who was struggling with holding Jimin in place. 

 

When he got to Jungkook's side, Jimin pushed Jungkook. Since they were right next to the pool, Jungkook fell into it. Jimin was exhausted keeping Jungkook off him. Jin helped Jungkook out only to receive a push from him. Jungkook chased after Jimin yelling his name.

 

Jimin tries to run as fast as he can almost getting hit by a car. "Jimin!" This time the voice was different. Jimin looks up, it was Taehyung. 

 

Taehyung who could hear Jungkook, forms the situation quick and opens the door for Jimin to come in.

 

Right when Jungkook reach the driveway Jimin has already rode off. Jungkook watches as the lights of the car disappeared into the night. Jungkook ran his hand through his wet hair. Jin appears at his side with a worried look. 

 

Before Jin could say anything Jungkook goes back inside. 

 

Jungkook sat at the edge of the pool thinking why he was so dumb and didn't say 'I love you' back. 

 

Jin quietly cleaned around Jungkook. "Um-"

 

"I'm fine!" Jungkook interrupts Jin.

 

Jin quietly leaves.

 

Jungkook was going to throw another punch at the water when all the lights went off. He groaned as he stood up. "Jin!" With no reply Jungkook went to the door of the house about to yell Jin again. 

 

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Jungkook. Happy birthday to you~."

 

Jungkook was now facing Jin who was holding a fruit cake with a blue ribbon around it. Jin bites his bottom lip, nervous why Jungkook isn't blowing the candles. Jungkook blows the candles then remove the cake from Jin's hand and set it down on a table when he noticed there was something still in his hands.

 

Jungkook walks to Jin and takes the thing from him. He went back to the pool and sits down. 

 

The gift was the shirt Jin burnt. He had covered the hole. People may say it wasn't perfect but Jungkook appreciated it. The fact that Jin sewed it.

 

Jungkook sets it aside to see Jin holding something else to him.

 

He takes it and looks at it. It was a card. The cover had seven cutouts of him. He opens it.

 

'Happy birthday Jungkook. I hope you like the shirt. I'm so sorry that I burnt it. I tried my best to make it look nice. 

                                                  From, Seokjin'

 

 

Jungkook sets it down on the shirt. "Thank you, Seokjin."

 

Jin sits down next to Jungkook, "If you need anything just know that I'm here."

 

Jungkook looks at Jin after he says those words. He nods. 

 

Soon after they talked a bit. Sometimes there were silence but it was good silence.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

 

Sorry if it seemed sped up and frustrating. I just need to do this to get things going. Thank you for reading.