Tear

Start or Finished

I yawn and stretch. I turn around but Jungkook wasn’t there. I sit up, did he go downstairs? 

 

I wash my face and brush my teeth before going down. By the sounds in the kitchen, I can tell Mrs. Jeon is awake and cooking. I walk down the stairs slowly, looking to see if Jungkook was down there.

 

I look in the living room but he wasn’t there. I then decide to go the kitchen. I turn around and almost jumped.

 

“Aunt.”

 

Mrs. Jeon looks me up and down. “Are you looking for someone Jin?” I shook my head.  Mrs. Jeon looks at me one more time before brushing it off. “So Jin, can you bring food and snacks to Jungkook’s workplace today? I was going to do it but I have to run an errand during that time.” 

 

“Sure,” I answer. 

 

“Thanks Jin.” She smiles and I couldn’t help but think of Jungkook. Their smiles look alike.

 

~~~~

 

I carried the two bags in each arm as I came to the shooting place. Jungkook and Jimin were filming a commercial together. I set the food down in the dressing room. I was organizing the snacks when I heard the door close.

 

I look up towards the door. Jungkook looked back at me surprised. “Oh, Jin. I didn’t know you were in here.” His hair was a bit curled something I didn’t see him in often. 

 

“I brought snacks for you and the others.” I stand up ready to leave. I walk towards the door about to open it.

 

“You’re already leaving,” Jungkook asked with his hand on my arm. The door was already a bit open. I look at him flustered. His eyes were focused on me as I can tell. Softly blinking. 

 

I move my arm away as I hear walking. A person enters from the other room that connects to this room. The man studies us for a while. “Are you already leaving?” I nod my head. “You can go now.” 

 

I glance at Jungkook one more time before opening the door all the way and leaving. I stood outside the door with my hand still on the handle. As I left I can hear the couple talking.

 

“Do you want to eat dinner tonight Jimin?” 

 

“I don’t know, maybe,” Jimin replies.

 

I blink the thoughts of Jungkook away though they keep coming back.

 

 

Taehyung’s p.o.v

 

Hoseok held the jacket for me as I slip my arms in. “You look nice enough,” I hear him say as I lean towards the mirror fixing my hair. 

 

“You never know. I may look good in your eyes but not in Jimin’s,” I say as I stood straight. In the mirror I can see Hoseok looking at me. I turn to him. “Like what you see,” I flash a smile. 

 

He rolls his eyes and look away. Yet it looks like he’s blushing? “Let’s go. We’re wasting time.” He grabs his car keys and heads out as I follow. 

 

“You have the camera,” I ask. He answers by showing it. I lean back in my seat. Hoseok puts on a cap as the car starts. “You don’t look so bad in it,” I commented.

 

He ignores me and drives. We arrived at the destination not long after. “Where do you think he is, Tae?” 

 

“I’m not sure.” I scan the people. “Let’s go inside.” I unbelt my seatbelt and open the car door. 

 

Hoseok grabs my arm, “Let’s just wait a bit longer,” he says in a quiet tone.

 

I pull my arm away. “No,” I said stubbornly before getting out of the car. I’ve waited too long. 

 

“Taehyung!” I hear Hoseok yells. I continue walking but I stop when I see a group of people walking my way. I curse silently and walk the other way bumping right into Hoseok. 

 

He yelps as he trips and stumbles back. I then reach out and wrap my arms around him, hands on his back. This oddly reminds me of our time in Hua Hin as the waves came in. Though our faces were close to each other, his eyes were looking down. His arms were at his sides. 

 

I can hear the group of people we saw talking, walking another way. Once, I felt like they were somewhat far away enough I move my arms and move back. Hoseok looked in a different direction as if avoiding my gaze. 

 

“Let’s go,” I say somewhat blankly. I walk towards the building and can hear Hoseok’s footsteps behind me. 

 

As we arrived, I brush my clothes before pulling on the handle. Locked. Of course. I wonder how you’d get in. I looked up at the building. It was an entertainment company. 

 

Hoseok stood behind me observing the building. “Thing is, why is it locked?” I hear him say. Before I can say anything we hear footsteps. We both run around the corner fast. 

 

The door opens as Yoongi walks out with Jimin after him. “Yoongi, can I call someone before we leave?” Jimin asks. 

 

Yoongi turns his head. He seems to hesitate for a bit. “Make it quick. I’ll be in the car.” Jimin nods with a smile on his face.

 

He walks near this tree not far from me and Hoseok. “Hi, Namjoon.”

 

Namjoon? I look at Hoseok. He shakes his head and shrugs. It wasn’t long until Jimin ended the call. They knew each other. Well, of course they did. Something seems off. As Jimin gets ready to leave I run after him.

 

I grab his wrist and pull him to me. One of my hand was around his wrist while the other was on his back bringing him closer to me. “T-Tae..” He looks shock to see me.

 

He avoids my eyes as they bore into him. “You’ve been hiding from me haven’t you.”

 

“Tae, I-“

 

“Answer me!” I interrupt him. “You can’t push me away, Jimin.”

 

“Yes I can and I will-“ Jimin was cut off as I had placed my lips on his lips. 

 

His eyes widen as I place my lips on his...for the last time. He tries to push me away but I wrap my arms around him tighter not wanting this to end. My eyes are open looking at his features. Remembering every single detail. I finally let go.

 

“I will always have you, Park Jimin.” 

 

He pushes me away fast. He doesn’t even look at me as he runs off. “Wait-Jimin!” I yell after him. I run my hand through my hair as I lowered my head. “I will always love you, Park Jimin.”

 

“Taehyung, are you okay?” I hear Hoseok ask. 

 

I nod my head pulling myself back together. “As long as you got the pictures.”

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Jin sat nervously waiting in the waiting room. “Seokjin.” Jin looks up at the doctor.

 

“Yes,” he stood up. 

 

“Come in.” The doctor opened the door wider. Jin bowed his head and went into the room. 

 

Jin sat down in one of the seats of the two as the doctor took a seat from across. “So um.. anything, Doctor Choi.”

 

“I have some pills you can take, if you want to.” The doctor sat down across from Jin sliding some papers towards Jin. Jin nodded. “If you don’t mind, Seokjin. Can I ask you something?” 

 

Jin looked up from the papers. “Sure.” He put the pen down and had his attention averted to the doctor. 

 

“Does the father of the baby know you’re a carrier?” Jin opened his mouth then closed it. He shook his head instead. “Then he also doesn’t know you’re pregnant, right?”

 

Jin looked up at Doctor Choi. “He doesn’t know. I don’t want him to know either.” Jin looked back down at the papers. Not wanting to invade into to much privacy, Doctor Choi just let the topic go.

 

~~~~

 

Jin thanked the doctor once more before leaving. He carried the small bag in one hand as he was making his way out of the hospital. He stops in his tracks as he sees someone familiar. 

 

He lowers his head and walks slowly to the exit hoping not to be seen. “Jin?” He stops and almost runs to the exit but instead lifts his head. 

 

“Nice to see you again, Taehyung?” Jin gulped as Taehyung stared at Jin.

 

“Still not feeling well?” Taehyung says. 

 

“No, I’m feeling better.” Jin pressed his lips together. “Again, it was nice seeing you. Bye.” Jin hurries off. 

 

Taehyung who doesn’t bother to chase him just narrows his eyes. ‘What was Jin doing here again?’ At that moment Doctor Choi walks out of his room. He stops as he notices Taehyung just standing there.

 

“Can I help you, young man?” Taehyung looked at the Doctor. 

 

“No. Thank you for asking though.” He leaves but stays as the doctor starts talking.

 

“Were you looking for someone?”

 

An idea then pops up in Taehyung’s head. “Actually I was. He’s my brother. I thought I saw him come in here but I guess I saw wrong. I’ll just be leaving.” Taehyung said with a worried brother tone. He brought out his best acting, something he hasn’t done for a while now.

 

Taehyung gave small smile to the doctor before turning around. “Wait-“ Taehyung stops and he almost sighed a sigh of relief.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Jungkook smiled at the sight of his mother. He opened his arms as his mother came over to him. They hugged tightly before pulling away. “I thought you wouldn’t be visiting today,” his mom said.

 

“I didn’t have much to do today so I decided to visit.” Jungkook and his mom made their way into the house. “Are you okay? Nothing stressful happening?” He asked his mom. 

 

Mrs. Jeon grinned, “Everything’s fine. Especially with Jin helping around the house.” 

 

“That’s good.” He looks around to see if Jin was anywhere. 

 

“He’s upstairs,” his mother told him as if knowing his thoughts. “I also made some kimbap. How about I go pack some for you right now.” She stood up and went to the kitchen. Jungkook smiled as she left.

 

He sat back in the seat. His eyes trail up the stairs. He can hear his mother opening a drawer. He then calmly walked up the stairs. Once he reached Jin’s door, he froze not knowing what to do.

 

Then he knocked on the door. Without a a reply he knocked again. Impatiently, he opens the door. In front of him was Jin standing stunned. “I didn’t know you were here.” 

 

Jungkook gave a half smile before noticing that Jin was holding something behind his back. He moves his head to the side to get a better view but Jin moves his arm. “Jungkook! Jin!” They here Jungkook’s mom shout.

 

Jungkook glance down the stairs. When he looked back at Jin, he wasn’t holding anything anymore. Jin walks around him and down the stairs. Jungkook just follows. 

 

~~~~

 

Jungkook had ate dinner with his mom and Jin. Now he was going home. His mom had bid him goodbye. Now he was walking out of the house. He looked up. The stars were shining bright tonight. 

 

His mom had said Jin went to take out the trash. He walks around the corner to where Jin was. 

 

Jin gasp as he saw Jungkook behind him. The sun had gone down and there wasn’t much light. “You’re leaving.” 

 

‘Yea’ was the only thing he managed to say. Jin lowered his head and walked around him. Jungkook didn’t know why he did this but he did.

 

He grab Jin’s arm and pull him back. Jin’s back hit Jungkook’s chest reminding Jungkook of the night when he slept with Jin like this. Jungkook wrap his arms around Jin’s small body.

 

Jin’s hands were crossed as Jungkook’s arms wrapped around him. He looked down at Jungkook’s veiny hands. “Jungkook...What are you doing?” 

 

He could feel Jungkook take a whiff of him causing him to get fluster. “I was right. You do smell different.” Jin froze. 

 

“Really?” Jin asked unsure his breathing stopped.

 

“Yeah, you smell-“ Jin used all his strength to push Jungkook away. He ran back into the house before Jungkook could regain his balance. 

 

Jin could hear Mrs. Jeon still washing the dishes as he ran up the stairs and into his room. He locked the door in case Jungkook did follow him though it was likely he wouldn’t have.

 

Jin pulled his shirt up to smell it. ‘Do I really smell? I thought only women smell differently during pregnancy’ he thought. 

 

He shut his eyes tight as he leaned against the door. No matter what, Jungkook will never know and may never know. Before he knew it, a single tear slid down his cheek. 

 

He even hated it more that Jungkook kept touching him. This made it more hard to resist. But he knew he had to. He had to pretend like everything’s fine and he doesn’t have any feelings for Jungkook.

 

He doesn’t want to get rid of the baby though. 

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

“Really!” Hoseok stood up and went to me. “Are you sure?” I nodded. 

 

“The doctor believed I was his brother. He only told me because he felt like Jin really needed someone to know and help him.” I actually felt sad for Jin. 

 

“Taehyung? How do you think he...” Hoseok didn’t finish as I knew what he meant. 

 

“I always knew Jungkook cared more for Jin than he should.” I leaned against the wall.

 

“What if it’s not even Jungkook?” Hoseok asked as he sat down on the chair. He was right, it could have not even been Jungkook.

 

“Hoseok-ah, do you remember they kissed?” Hoseok nodded knowingly. I narrowed my eyes. “I do wonder what he’s going to do with the baby?”

 

There was some silence as we both thought. “I do have the pictures so let’s work with that first,” Hoseok said.

 

That was right, the pictures. I gesture for Hoseok to show the pictures. He took the chip out of the cam and put it in the laptop. I waited anxiously as the pictures popped up. 

 

Hoseok clicked on the first photo. It showed me holding Jimin and you can see that Jimin was flustered. The second picture was Jimin talking. Next one after that had me kissing Jimin. 

 

Then the fourth picture had me still kissing Jimin. Hoseok was about to go to the next picture but I stopped him. In the corner of my eye I can see Hoseok’s worried expression.

 

“You did a good job at taking the photos,” I tell him.

 

“Are you-“ I cut him off as I stood up. 

 

“I’ll bring the chip tonight.”