Chapter 1

Legends

Levi's POV

"We need to collect the gas from different places outside the wall if we see a Titan than we'll have to attack but hopefully since we will be in small groups fewer Titans will be attracted to us," I informed my squad.

"Yes Captain" They replied.

"Go get your horses ready" I ordered them.

"Yes Captain" and with that, they left. I also went to get my horse ready. I really hated that the gas we need for the 3d maneuver gear was only found outside the wall, it was a complete pain in my each time we need to go back out and restock the gas chambers.

Anyway it was approaching the time that we were meant to leave. I hopped onto my horse and head towards the town of Shinganshina. It was the quickest exit out of here. I could hear the people saying that there was no point in us leaving the wall since of a number of bodies we always bring back.

'Tch, they don't understand that if we don't have anyone prepared to destroy the titans than humanity will never survive' I thought.

"The gate is opening in 30 seconds" Erwin shouted. I heard the sound of the gate rises. Then we started moving forward, one by one we went through the gate and into the titan's territory.

"We now split up into the groups and collect what we here for" Erwin shouted.

We split up and headed for the design destinations each group was given.

"Everyone keeps your eyes open for Titans or anything strange" I ordered my squad.

"Yes captain"

We rode in silence for about 20 minutes before Petra spoke.

"Um Captain"

"What Petra" I questioned.

"You said to tell you about seeing anything strange" Petra replied.

"What is it Petra" I said irritated.

"Could you count that as strange" Petra said pointing into the distance. We stopped and looked at where Petra was pointing.

She was pointing at a figure which was moving straight towards us. As the figure got close and close, it got clearer and clearer.

The figure was a 15 year old boy.