The Real Separate

My Unbelievable Princess

"I'll show you the truth and i'll make sure everything will be worked in the right place. Just wait."

 



"Tsk. I know he will do something like this." A guy in suit said. He turn off the television.


"Mr. Kim, i'll take care of this. You just need to focus for the-
 


"Just let them be."
 


The guy raised his eyebrows. Kim Byung-han get up from his seat. He smile.



"Isn't it the one that too cocky that ended up lose?"





Chanyeol walk out from the ballroom. His head full of question.


"How can she's here?"


Chanyeol just quiet. He lowering his head.
 


"So this is where you are now."


Chanyeol turns his head. Just then, his heart suddenly beating faster.

Ji-hyo is there. Right in front of his face. He can see clearly there's a disappointment plastered on her face.


"It must be really good to have everyone under your command now. It's really great to see everyone bows to you or salute to you. You must be really proud."


Chanyeol let out a sighs. "Ji-hyo.."


"You know really well i hate people that worked for my father, right?"


Chanyeol suddenly quiet. Ji-hyo take a look at him.


"But for my surprise, your job is EXACTLY the same like him now. Congratulations."


Chanyeol just quiet. Ji-hyo just emphasized that exactly word. He know that she's on her sarcasm mode now.


"Life is full of surprise, isn't it?"


Ji-hyo chuckled. She cross her arms now.


"Yeah. Really. Who knows that i'll ended up here just to watching you becoming a general? Or maybe soon i'll watch you to become a president?"


Chanyeol loss for words. That words sure hit him.


"You know.." Chanyeol said as he staring at Ji-hyo's finger, where the ring is placed.


"Actually, there's something i want to tell you so badly. But i know, this is not the time."


Ji-hyo her head. She looks really cold. Chanyeol take a look at her.


"I'm sorry. For everything."


Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. She's trying hard to hold her tears now.


"There's nothing to be sorry for."


Just then, Ji-hyo take off the ring from her finger. Chanyeol surprised. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"I think you were different from any guy in this world that won't be ended up leaving me. But, i guess i was completely wrong."


With that words come out from , Ji-hyo throw the ring into the ground. Chanyeol froze in his position. His heart feels really hurt to see that.


"We're nothing but a stranger now, General."


Ji-hyo turns her body. She start to walk away from Chanyeol.


Chanyeol just quiet. His legs feels really weak.


"I don't know. I don't what to feel right now. Today supposed to be the best day of my life where i finally achieved my dream."


Chanyeol take the ring. He staring at it.. For a long time. He can't bear the pain. This is just too hard for him. Chanyeol turns his head. He keep staring at Ji-hyo.


"But now, this turns out to be the day i wished this day aren't exist in my life."





"Hyung." Taemin said as he looks confused. Junmyeon turns his head.

"Hm?"

"Do you see my car keys?"

Junmyeon raised his eyebrows. "Well.. No? Why don't you ask our staff-

Just then, Doyoung is coming. He looks exhausted as he just running. Taemin and Junmyeon turns their head.

"Why, Doyoung?"

"Miss Ji-hyo.." Doyoung said as he points to the outside.

"She asked me to hold her clutch for a second because she wanted to go to the toilet, but she's not coming until now!"

Junmyeon widen his eyes. He gets up from his position.

Just then, he remember something. He take a look at Taemin.

"When did the last time you saw her?"

Taemin thinks for a while. "Uh.. around.. 30 minutes ago? I talked to her for a while and..-

Taemin widen his eyes. He thinks of something.

"AH! SHE HOLD THE CAR KEYS!"




A black car parked right at the corner of the street. Ji-hyo walking out from the car. Still wearing the dress from last event.

She walks following the road. And suddenly, she stop her steps. Ji-hyo turns her head, staring at the scenery in front of her.

A beach. Yeah, Ji-hyo is driving by herself from Seoul to Gyeonggi just to see the beach. Eventough that black satin Christian Dior dress seems not effective to protect her from the cold air, Ji-hyo doesn't care. She only need a serenity for a while.

Ji-hyo take off her heels and put it at the ground. As soon as her feet can feel the warmness of sand, a tiny smile appears on her face.

"Now it's all gone.." Ji-hyo said as she staring at her finger.

"I wore that for 2 years and never once thinking to take it off, and now i throw it to the ground."

Ji-hyo let out a breath. She take a look at around her. No one's there since it's workday and hey, it's 11.00 am in the morning, who'll come to the beach at this hour?

Ji-hyo take a walk. The sun shining bright and it hit her face so she cover her face using her hands.

Just then, something come into her mind.


"You can't lose this, okay?! This is a warn! I hardly pick this for you and even spent almost 5 hours at the store just because i don't know which one will suit you."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She shakes her head.


"What the.. No, Kim Ji-hyo."


Ji-hyo continue her steps. The cold wave sometimes hit her leg. Ji-hyo turns her head to the sea.


"This must be your first time ever walking around at the beach in Korea, right?"


Ji-hyo suddenly quiet as she stop her steps. Tears slowly fall from her eyes.


"I just don't get it. Why people changed really fast?"


Ji-hyo wipe her tears. She take a seat right at the edge of the beach.


"He is.. The only person that treat me like any human. Like he's the only one that realize i was exist in this world. I thought he was different. He was different from my father and he wouldn't hurt me like my father did."


Ji-hyo punch her chest. It feels really hurt there.


"But.. I was wrong. I didn't expect he's turn out exactly like my father. I didn't expect to meet him at this kind of situation. I wished i was gone at that time. Because it was hard.."


Ji-hyo lean her head into her knees. She keep crying.


"It was hard to saw him smiling a lot while i was crying like a crazy. It was hard to saw him looks perfectly fine while i look desperate. It was hard to saw that he's more happier than me. And most of all, it was hard.."


Ji-hyo crying out all of the pain on her heart. She let herself let go of everything.


"It was hard to realize i was nothing for him."


No one can bother her at this time. It sure really painful for her. From the start.. From the way they seperated, until now she needs to see him with a wide smile on his face, while now she was crying until it's hard for her to even breath because it's too hurt and she can't bear the pain.. Ji-hyo sure suffered a lot.

But there she was. Trying hard to hide it from everyone. Because she knows really well no one can help her.

And now, she make a decision to close her heart and not let anyone to knock or even try to open it because once it was opened like before..


...She will be hurted.





"Do you get any clue?" Junmyeon said as he enter the reception center. Taemin shakes his head as he keep staring at the monitor in front of him.

"How can we can't access the car.." Junmyeon thinks as he rub his forehead. Taemin sighs.

"She must be at a place where a gps can't reach that easily. I think."

Junmyeon let out a sighs. He pats Taemin shoulder.

"Keep trying. And don't let anyone know about this and mostly, President Kim."

Taemin nods. He turns his attention to the monitor again when he suddenly see something.


"HYUNG! I GOT A SIGNAL FROM HER!"

Junmyeon turns his head in surprised. He hurrily take a look at the monitor.


"WHERE?!"



"You did a great job today." President Kim said as he smile proudly. Chanyeol just smile.

"You're the one that made the speech text. I'm thankful for that, Sir."

President Kim just quiet. He cross his arms.

"That daejang insignia looks good on you. Your father must be really proud."

Chanyeol blinkes his eyes. He take a look at his insignia.


"Ah.. Yes.."


Chanyeol just quiet. For the first time, he thinks that this is not what he wants. Sure this daejang insignia is the one that everyone fight for and he should be grateful about this. But something about this feels empty for him.

Yeah. God is fair. You got something, but you also lose something.

President Kim take a look at Chanyeol. He seems like in a deep thought.


"General Park."


Chanyeol surprised. He turns his head to President Kim that actually, staring at him for almost 5 minutes.


"I.. I'm sorry.. Sir."


President Kim sighs. "You must be tired. You can go now."


Chanyeol just quiet. He bows to President Kim.


"I really sorry and thank you, sir."


Chanyeol walk out from the house with a heavy heart. Today should be the greatest day of his life. But look at him now. Walking with his head down when everyone is bow at him.

Just then, his phone suddenly vibrated. Chanyeol take out his phone.

And his eyes widen.

Pororo location: Namdaemun no. 51




Chanyeol stop his car. He take a look at his phone.


"This is the right place." Chanyeol said as he take a look at the outside trough the window. Just then, he can see something.


"That's her."



Ji-hyo is there. Drinking alone at her favorite tent. There's 2 bottles of soju right in front of her.

"Aigoo. What's wrong now? Why are you wearing a pretty dress but ended up having 2 bottles of soju?" Ahjumma said as she put a plate of tteokbokki. Ji-hyo smile.


"Why? Can't i wearing a pretty dress?"


Ahjumma chuckled. She smile.


"Yah. If you need something just tell me."


Ji-hyo nods. As soon as ahjumma gone, she take the soju and drink it from the bottle.


" happens when we trust the wrong person, huh?"



Chanyeol just staring at Ji-hyo from his car. His heart is keep saying that he need to walk out from the car and talk to her. But his head says the opposite.


"Like a coward. I only watch her back and do nothing."



"What? A proposal? Talk to my ! Hey! I throw the ring now so what?!" Ji-hyo said as she started to drunk. Ji-hyo shakes her head.

"A man keep his words? Bastard! You litereally bite your tongue!"



Chanyeol is having a battle on his mind now. He really wants to walk out from the car and hug her and tell her he doesn't need anything. But at the other side, he can't do anything because he doesn't want to ruin his plan.



"I don't need anything. I just need money~" Ji-hyo said. She is completely drunk now.


"Chong majeun geotcheoreon.. Jeongmal! Gaseumi neomu apa!" (Like being hit by a bullet.. Really! My heart hurts so much) Ji-hyo sing Baek Ji-young's song. She hold the bottle of soju.


"Baek Ji-young unnie. Why you keep singing a sad song?!?!?"



"She's really drunk." Chanyeol said as he looks really worried now. Chanyeol is about to open the door, when suddenly, someone catch his attention.

Chanyeol blinked his eyes. His eyes looks disappointed.


"Junmyeon."



"Aigoo.. Here you are." Junmyeon said as he standing in front of Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo turns her head.


"Huh? Ahjussi? Who are you? You look like Junmyeon Oppa!"

Junmyeon laughs. Just then, Taemin come into the tent.


"Aish! Noona! You really make me worried all day long!"


Ji-hyo turns her head again. This time to Taemin. She furrow her eyebrows.


"Who are you again?! Moron!"


Junmyeon laughs. Soon, he hold Ji-hyo's body.


"Let's go home, Ji-hyo ah."


And with that, Junmyeon hold Ji-hyo that now sleeping while leaning her head into Junmyeon's shoulder. Junmyeon smile.

"Aigoo.. What a fast sleeper."


Taemin open the car's door for Junmyeon. And slowly, Junmyeon put sleeping Ji-hyo at the backseat.


"Pay the drink and drive the car." Junmyeon said as he take out some money from his wallet and give it to Taemin. Taemin nods.



Chanyeol just quiet as he see Junmyeon's car is slowly move. Leaving the street. Not long after that, Taemin also leaving. Angry, Chanyeol smack the steering wheel hardly.


Angry, because he can't do anything for her. Angry because another guy that help her. Angry that he's being a coward.


And mostly, angry, because he can't stay by her side.




The next morning



"Ugh.. My head.."



Ji-hyo rub her forehead. Sure she drink so much last night as she still can feel the hangover. Ji-hyo sighs. She turns her head and found a glass of honey water beside her bed with a sticky notes.


Drink this and take some pills if your head still hurts. Don't forget to eat breakfast. -Junmyeon


Ji-hyo smile. She hurrily drink the honey water. She gets up from the bed and walking to the balcon.


"What a good weather."




Chanyeol wear his uniform. He take a look at his reflection in the mirror.


"This is just the beginning.. Park Chanyeol."



"Son! Let's have a breakfast!" Chanyeol's mother said as she put a toast on the plate. She bring it to the dining table alongside with a glass of milk.

Chanyeol hurrily walk downstairs heading to the dining room. Just then, he laughs as soon as he reach the dining table.


"Eomma. I'm not an elementary kid. Why should i drink milk?"


"Aigoo.. No matter how old are you, milk is important!" His mother said as she drag her son and make him sit in front of her. Chanyeol smile. He hurrily drink the milk in one shot.

"You have an important meeting with the President right?" His mother said as she spread the jam into her toast. Chanyeol nods. He wipes his mouth.

"I can't be late. I'm going now." Chanyeol said as he gets up from his seat. His mother turns her head.

"Hey! At least bring this toast with you!"

Chanyeol smile. He take the toast and kiss his mother's cheek.

"I'm going now, bye!"




Ji-hyo walk out from her room. She take a look at around her, but no one there. Ji-hyo nods.


"Good. No one's here. I finally have a peaceful breakfast."


"You're awake, Miss." Minho said as he just come. Ji-hyo nods. She blinked her eyes.


"Oh. By the way, what are you doing here? Where's everyone?"


"Oh.. I need to take some documents from President's room." Minho said. "And everyone is going to come late since there's a big meeting."


Ji-hyo furrows her eyebrows. Confused.


"A.. big meeting?"
 

 

 

 

 

HELLO GUYS! its beeeen a long time and im so sorry about that. Im so sorry for such a latelatelate update😭🙏 i've been busy with my college tasks and thankfully, this is june and i have around 2 months summer break! Yeay! Hopefully i can update some chapter again. Anyway, i'm sorry once again for the late update and thankyou! Enjoy the story! ❤❤❤❤❤