CH24

CURSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Guys. Finally, I updated the last bonus chapter of the story 'HIM.' At first, I decided to write a CURSE part two, but I ended up writing it as one shot. Please enjoy"

~"I'm sorry, Minseok, daddy loves you." he hugged his dead body and started to cry louder as he can. Dara, who put her hands on her ears to cover them, can't take it anymore and passed out. ~

"Huh!" Dara snaps out of her dream, and takes a deep breath, and relaxes. "What happened? Are you okay?" she looked at the Jiyong who was driving the car and looked concerned. "Huh! No, I'm okay," and lean back on the seat. "Jiyong, please drive fast. I want to go back home. I just can't wait anymore" Dara shows her excitement in her voice. "Relax, Dara, just hold on for fifteen to twenty minutes! We are almost there." Jiyong said while looking at her; Dara can notice the happiness in his eyes. "Okay, okay, concentrate on the road," and she pushed his face to look at the road, which makes him laugh.

Jiyong and Dara got married two months ago now they were coming back from their honeymoon.

While looking out from the mirror, "It's been a year since that incident happened that night. I still remember holding his cold body covered in blood, and everything was just doomed. But then he was revived, and my angel was brought to me again. It took a lot of time for Jiyong to recover from that incident; even for months, he could not touch Minseok due to the guilt he was having in his heart. It was hard for him, but then it was finally over, and here we are today, coming back from our honeymoon. I am so blessed that I have Jiyong by my side. I just wish everything will just be like this and never change."

"Dara," Jiyong's voice brings her back from her thoughts. "Yes, Baby," she sounds so sweet Jiyong becomes shy as she calls him baby "We are here,..........." 

"Finally, we are back."

 

 

Dara came running inside the house. She hoped that she would see her baby, who she was dying to see, but she became startled when she came inside. When she found that another woman was holding her baby Minseok

"Minseok," Dara cheerfully calls out his name, but then the woman turns, and that woman was also Dara. Before the real Dara could say anything further, the face of the lady pop up in the cloud, and the face turned into Seungri.

Baby Minseok was also confused because he saw his two birth mothers. He again looked at the Seungri with a confused face and quickly realized that it was not her mother, and he started struggling to run toward his real mom.

Dara smile and came run towards him. "Ooh, my baby, how have you been?"
and kisses him all over his face.

He starts talking in gibberish as she hugs him tightly, and Minseok snuggles in his mother's arms. 

"Finally, you are back " Seungri let out a breath. 

"It was tough to act like you and be you, Dara. But Daesung and I played the rolls well as his parents" Dara looks at him in surprise. "Yeah, Daesung played the role of Jiyong, and you know what,..........." he stopped and came near to her ear, he whispered "And we stayed together in Jiyong's and your room and shared the same bed," he joked.

Dara laughs and hits on his stomach. "Ouch, it's hurt." 

"But thanks, guys, you and Daesung have been a huge help" Seungri smiles and says, "No, all the credit goes to Gummy if it wasn't her magic, ...... nothing would have been this way. Oh, by the way, where is Jiyong?"

"He was parking the car" then Seungri pause for a moment and asked, "By the way, is Jiyong satisfied with you? I mean, you are fulfilling his needs?" and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Why did you asked so?" Dara was surprised at what Seungri was thinking. He smiles and leans near. "Actually, you have a very tiny small pair of s" Seungri just finished his words, and it goes, bam Jiyong just hit his head with his elbow. "You are a scum, Seungri " Seungri rubs the back of his head and scream, "Yah! I was just being worry about your need" Dara smile and put her hand on Jiyong chest "Come on Jiyong let it's gone" Jiyong smiles, he touches her face with care and whisper "If you say so,........" then Minseok interrupt both of them with his gibberish Jiyong smile "Oh yes my Lord, how can I forget about you" he pick him up and kiss him.

"Hey! ............ Welcome back, you two love birds," Daesung enter while running towards them and pulls them in a tight group hug; Minseok got stuck in between them, he started to cry, which makes Daesung break the hug. "Ahh,........ shhhh,........ I'm sorry, sorry" Minseok pouts and hides his face in Jiyong's neck. Daesung gave him an annoyed look.

"Heheheh (fake laugh) you know what,......... your child is more arrogant than you" and looked at Jiyong.

"Yah,........" Jiyong was about to attack back on him, but Dara and Seungri stopped them. "I think you guys must be tired. Why don't you go take a shower and get rest so we can discuss Minseok's birthday party" Seungri diverts his mind from Daesung.

"Oh, yes,.......... how can I forget this, tomorrow is Minseok's birthday," and Jiyong looked at Minseok face who was yawning on his shoulder. "Okay, I'll be back after the shower so we can talk; where is Hyung?" Jiyong asked in a hurry 

"He is on his way," Daesung replied. Dara looked at him "???" O_o

"Yeah, he went to the office two hours ago, but now he is coming back as he heard that Park Bom is here."

"Wah, Bom is here?"

"Okay, you guys talk, we all be back" And Jiyong takes Minseok upstairs with him in excitement. "So the baby will take a shower with daddy," he was asking Minseok while Minseok was nodding in no and start saying, " Da. Da. Da..." Jiyong got amazed is his son trying to call him Daddy?

(But in actually Da...Da... is for Daesung, not Jiyong because behind his back Daesung played the role of Jiyong, means as his dad.)

"Were is Bom, Daesung?" 

"She came arrived here in the morning to meet you guys; now she is upstairs, in Gummy's room."

"Okay, thank you,.................." and she also went towards the stairs to see her friend.

Anyway, when Jiyong takes him in for the shower, both were sitting in the bathtub, and Jiyong was continuously trying to make him smile. Still, he was silent and definitely angry (hahaha). Yes, this baby has lots of understanding. He knows what he has to show. Maybe it was because of power or the curse that the family used to deal with, but he is a special child.

 

 

Jiyong was napping with Minseok after the shower, and on the other hand, Dara is in the kitchen with Park Bom and Gummy, and they team up to decided what to cook today for lunch.

Dara checked the ingredients from the fridge to what they can cook. "Just look what they have done to the Kitchen; I can't find the spices and other things," She starts to complain while checking the kitchen cabinets. "Stop it, Dara, come here and sit. Finally, we get together after a long time," Gummy asked her. 

"True, I'm happy to see her here, but it doesn't mean that I'm not angry with her," Dara said coldly while pointing towards Park Bom.

"I'm sorry, Dara, but trying to be understood that I needed some time."

"What time, Bom?? You left without telling anyone, and you didn't even show on my wedding day. You don't know how much I missed you the whole time." Dara sniffed and tried to hide her tears. Bom came to hug her. 
"I'm sorry."

"So boring,................. it's better if both of you concentrate on the cooking instead of crying." both friends looked at Gummy while sobbing. "And you,..... Park Bom, you better explain yourself to Seunghyun because he can be here at any moment. 

"Park Bom!" Seunghyun call her as he enters the kitchen

Gummy sign "Huh! Well, speak of the devil, here he is!" and holds the glass of water from the table and walked out from the kitchen Seunghyun runs to Bom and he picks her up in his arms and moves in the round while hugging her. He was damn happy to see her. "Finally, you are back. I really missed you" Park Bom starts crying because she also missed him 

"Yes, and this time it's forever," she said, and Seunghyun looks at her face and kisses her. She also wraps her arms around his neck

"Yah! You two, what are you doing in front of my innocent child" Jiyong entered the kitchen to interfere in their moments while covering Minseok's eyes with his right hand.

Dara came to Jiyong and dragged him out from the kitchen. "What were you trying to do?"

"Don't know, I just want to tease them," Jiyong said and stuck out his tongue, which makes Dara laugh. "Here, hold him. I think he is hungry" he handed her Minseok

"Feed him something good."

"Sure" Dara went to the kitchen again with Minseok, and Seunghyun came out and hit Jiyong's head before sitting beside him on the couch. "Why did you do that?" Jiyong laughed when he looked at his face. "What, why are you laughing?"

"Hyung, your face!!" he pointed at his face and claps 

"My face" Seunghyun lightly touched his face to check 

Jiyong handed him the tissue paper "Hyung! Her lipsticks stains are all over on your face" Seunghyun snatched the tissue papers and ran to the washroom. It means while Jiyong enjoyed it.

 

 

Bom takes Minseok from Dara's arms. "Let the Bom aunty holds this cute muffin. So you can easily do your work." 

"Thank you,............Daesung!?? Where are you? I need your help here," Dara said while putting the vegetables and the cutter board on the table.

"Should I help you?" (Finally, Taeyang make the surprise entry) 

"Taeyang!!!" she runs to hug her one and only sweet brother.

"Where were you?" 

"I went out for some work; you tell me who was your honeymoon and where is Jiyong?" he said while pinching both cheeks. 

"Ahh,... It's hurt."

"Huh!! Am I dreaming" Taeyang got shocked when he notices Bom? "Hey, when did you come here? Such a pleasant surprise, girl" he came towards Bom to give her a small hug and also carries Minseok's cheeks.

 

 

A Black Audi A8 came and stopped in front of the Katára Villa. Kai pulls the break and looked at his My Lady through the rear mirror while adjusting it.

"We are here, My Lady," she was looking out and examine the villa. "Huh! I already know it, Kai, and please stop calling me My Lady," and they make eye contact through the mirror. She looked into his eyes, his right eye color is white, and his left eye color is zinc green. He shakes his thick green hair. They fall and cover his forehead and the white eye, but it was still peaking out.

 

 

He smiles. "I know Mom you don't like it, but I'm on duty, and I am sure Dad is not going to like that I called you Mom when I'm on duty" Kai get off from the car stand still while tying his both hand behind his back and started to wait for HIM.

~Thunder Sound~

When Kai looks at the sky, its color started to change, and the black clouds slowly started to cover the bright sky. It was like they had brought something bad with them.

 

 

Dara was cooking the food when she heard the thunder sound. She comes up to look out from the kitchen's window. Her heart starts beating fast. " Min. Minseok!" she calls out for his name. She came running toward the hall she was looking everywhere " Minsoek!" then she heard him crying Taeyang was carrying him "Oh baby" she runs to him and hold him in her arm "Oh baby shhh....shu! It's okay; everything is okay. I'm here right with you" Dara was patting his back. She kisses his forehead. "He is scared, I think," Taeyang said while smiling. "Yes, he is scared of thunder and lightning," Dara said 

 

 

Kai heads toward the car and opens the door; two y legs step out of the car. That woman is damn y. She is wearing a white dress with a side slit and a deep V neckline.

She stands and pushes her hair back off from her shoulder. "Should we make a move?" Kai asked. She smiles while adjusting her bangles. "No, let HIM be here first" he nods. "Okay."

"Kai? When is he going to be here? How much time?" she pouts

Kai looked at his wristwatch. "Don't worry, My Lady, he will be here at any time soon.

"Okay," she looks at the sky, "Oh my, look, Kai, how many charismatics I am,..... aren't I. Look where ever I go, I always carry this with me. The Darkness" Kai smile

"Yes, Mom, you are."

"Ahh,........... you are such a cutie pie," and she also pinched on his cheek. 

Finally, a car came and stopped right in front of them. "Oh finally, my babe is here; it's HIM" that person came out from his car. He was wearing the Black long overcoat with the black turtle high neck under it. His blonde platinum hair was breathing. The girl bites her lower lip. 

"I can't wait to get in the bed" when these words hit Kai's ear, he was shocked for a moment, but he smiled because he knows her very well. It's been two months since she last sees him because he went on a business trip and yes she has been longing to meet him again. "Jeong-us!" she calls out his name. His turtle neck shirt was covering half of his face. As her voice touch his ears, He looked up as his lips were free from the turtle neck.

He smiles and turn around and head toward the Hyori and Kai who were waiting for HIM. "I missed you, babe," she attacked his lips. He replies to her kiss while putting one arm around her waist and another one on her . Kai rolls his eyes. He was smiling as he clips his lips together tightly to hold his laugh. 

Jeong Su gets annoyed and breaks the kiss "Yah! Stop it, Kai" Kai control his laugh and turns to him while bowing a little he said, "Oh yeah, I'm sorry,........... my master" Jeong Su came near him Kai takes two-step back and keep on looking down on the ground continuously. Jeong Su was just a step away from him. He holds his face by the chin and pulls it up. Kai was still not looking directly into his eyes. "You are such a jerk, aren't you"  

"I am... I am sorry" it was hard for Kai to speak; no matter how much angel he looks, it does not count because Devil was once an Angel. "Stop it, Jeong Su, stop scaring him. He still a child." Hyori holds his hand. "Let's go in,........... its a big day for us let's go in before it's getting too late" she holds his arm Jeong Su nods and step away from Kai. He lets out his breath and relaxes. "Thanks to my Lord." 

"Are you coming!?" Hyori asked him, "Yes, My Lady," and he hurriedly follows them. As they came near the door, Jeong Su stopped for a moment and looked at the door.

 

 

"You have to look after them!... I'm sorry for what I have done!.... Just once... Just once do this for me... can you!.... Jeong Su!"

"And why would I help them?"

"Please, for the sake of your mother? Jeong Su please,..........." 

 

 

"Just look, I have fulfilled my promised, didn't I?" Hyori puts her hand on his shoulder. Jeong Su smile. "And now I'm here to takes what is mine."

"Kai,......." as he calls out his name Kai came and open the door for them.

"Let's go inside," Jeong Su said and put both his hands in his pants pockets.

As the door, open Taeyang and Dara look at the door.

After opening the door, Kai steps back. "Who's that!" Jiyong asked who was just coming down from the stairs as he found HIM on the door. His eyes were widened because of the shock. 

"JEONG SU!" Jiyong whispers. They all were shocked, and they didn't expect this at all,............. Their old mentor was back.

Jeong Su steps inside the house. Hyori and Kai both also came in by following HIM and stopped a few feet away from them. Hyori step forwards, right next to HIM, came forward, and wrapped her arms around his right arm. 

"Hello, everyone!" and greet them with a wide smile. But, unfortunately, no one greets her back; she pouts. "Ahh, too bad, honey, no one welcomes us," she said while looking at them.

"Awww,.........." she squeals while looking at Minseok "Babe,................. Come to Mama" Hyori runs to hold Minseok from Dara's hands, but she pushed her hands away and hugged Minseok tightly. "No,............" she said in horror because when Dara noticed her hands with long black nails, it's not like that she was wearing the Black Nail polish, but they were Black in real and the way she was looking at Minseok, it was all weird.

"Honey,....................!" Hyori looked back at Jeong Su in a complained way and went back to HIM. "Look, no one is happy to see us" she was looking cute while making puppy eyes.

"Why are you here?" finally Jiyong courage to asked HIM

He smiled and looked at Jiyong. "Brother, let's talk first; there are many things which are needed to be clear." 

"I didn't get you,.............." Jiyong came down from the stair to come closer to HIM. Now they were face to face; Jiyong was looking so concerned and worried; on the other hand, he was looking to relax.

"What happened? Aren't you guys happy to see me " Jeong Su raises his one brow? "No, it's .... it's not like that,..............Hyung and where were you from the past so many years

"I was always here,............. but you guys never cared about me,.................... but I do." 

"Is that's so, then why didn't you contact us?" Jiyong got emotional 

"What? Seunghyun didn't tell you anything?" and he gives Jiyong a very piercing look and the way he put pressure on Seunghyun's name makes him worried.

 

 

"Seunghyun???" Jiyong whispered and looked around for Seunghyun

"Where is he?" Jeong Su asked while looking around "Hmmmm,....... where is he, why can't I found him anywhere?" now he asked while looking at Dara and Taeyang "Is he got scared of me?" now he trying to act cool when no one replied HIM "Okay,............. It seems like I have to call him by myself." 

"Kai! If he doesn't come down here after I call,................... So, you have to bring him down here," Jeong Su ordered Kai without looking at him.

"Yes, Master," and he bowed.

"Seunghyun!! Seunghyun,.................Come down here,........... Seunghyun," he shouts while calling his name, and the less than a minute, his voice makes the other remaining members come down there.

Daesung and Seungri's eyes got surprised after seeing HIM there. "Jeong Su,...... Hyung!" they didn't know how to react whether they should be happy or confused. Gummy and Park Bom both also came to see who is calling for Seunghyun like this and in the last,......... "Who are they?" Gummy asked Bom, "I don't know."

Finally,.......... Seunghyun came there while running because he was well aware of his voice.

"I'm here,............" Seunghyun tries to hold his breath and his heart beats fast because of running too fast. "Jeong Su,....." first he looked at Jeong Su and then he takes a look at Hyori who was standing beside HIM "W-why are you here?" Seunghyun speaks hesitantly, and his voice was shaky.

"I'm here to talk,............. Seunghyun," he smirked while looking at Seunghyun's pale face. 

"Talk,...............???" Seunghyun looked back at Jiyong, who was too confused to understand the situation and have lots of questions to ask in his mind.

"Your time is up,........ Seunghyun!" Jeong Su makes Seunghyun to looked back at HIM "It's time to full fill your promise that you committed" and come closer to him; Seunghyun gulp down his saliva when Jeong Su stands right in front of him.

"What promise?" Jiyong came in between and separated them, now Jiyong was looking tenser than before 

"Jiyong, I'm here to take your precious thing with me."

"What,............... my precious?? I'm not getting what are you trying to say, and damn why are you appear after a long period" now, Jiyong yells at HIM, and it was clearly seen on his face that he didn't like the way he talks back to HIM.

"Ji,...... calm down" Seunghyun came to push Jiyong away and tries to calm him down.

"I'm here to take Minseok with me,............" Jeong Su attacked back at them

"What,.... what did you said?"

now Jiyong loses his control and attacks HIM by grabbing his collars. Everyone gets shocked, and Dara tightly hugged Minseok and takes steps backward. "No,...........No,.......no" and she runs to her room to hide Minseok. Taeyang also runs after his sister.

"What did you say?"

"Jiyong!!!" Seunghyun came and separated them again. "Stop it Jiyong,................... and behaved" he shouts at him; Jiyong pushed Seunghyun away because he was angry after knowing the aim of HIM, more than that Seunghyun, his brother also involved with HIM.

"What is he saying, Hyung," Jiyong asked Seunghyun and avoid making eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry Jiyong,............. Hyung is sorry" and pressed his lips after saying this. Jiyong eyes got widen "H-Hyung,............." and the teardrop from his eyes. Seunghyun tries to touch him, but he didn't let him. "Jiyong,.......... Please,.........Please let me explain....................."

"No,.... not anymore, I don't want to know anything and tell HIM that I'm not giving HIM my child," Jiyong said while pointing at Jeong Su. He was enjoying the scene, but sadly, he had to interrupt them.

Jeong Su pulls his arm away from Hyori's grip. "Oh my, he is snaped now," she whispers and pulls out a hand fan and starts waving it. 

Bom, looking at all of this from afar suddenly shocked because now she remembered she met them at the party where Seunghyun took her. (You can check the party scene in CH16 if you guys don't remember)  

"Oh, no,......... now I remember."

"What?" Gummy asked her

"I have met them before."

"What???"

 

 

"What are you guys hiding from me?"

"Stop it,............Jiyong!! Stop behaving like a child" Jeong Su starts coming toward him. Of course, he was angry, but still, there was this angel-like smile on his face. "There is still a big surprise to heard" he stopped right in front of him, and they were face to face with each other.

"What if I tell you that I'm your brother,...................... half brother, oh in the normal language the stepbrother or in other words of society, the so cold unwanted or Bastard Child, the dirty blood?.... hmm than what you will say?" Jiyong smiled casually in shock. "Then I will say,........you are lying" he smiles. 

Now Jeong Su leans more towards Jiyong "What if I show you,.................that I'm cursed too,........then?." he ark his one eyebrow his language was so sweet like a mother talking to her child, but the words were sharp like a sword. "You are just crossing your limits Jeong Su" Jiyong was getting angry. Jeong Su laughs loudly, and the whole hall was echoed with his cheerful but scary laugh.

"Hye, Seunghyun, why are you standing there? Come here, come............... and tells him that I'm telling the truth," he asks him to come with his hand while smiling, but Seunghyun didn't move an inch, and Jiyong looked at him. "Say it, Hyung, that he is telling a lie."

"Sorry, Jiyong,.... but it's true, he is your brother,... your stepbrother" Seunghyun looked away from Jiyong's face, which just went blank. In this drama where everyone focused on Jeong Su and Jiyong, while Gummy looked at someone else, "Bom, did you notice what I did?" Gummy ask her

"Yes, this household is a complete mess" Bom was shocked

"No, that girl, there is something not right about her " Bom looked back at Lee Hyori, who was sitting alone on the couch

 

 

"Okay, fine! I get it,................. than why now? Why are you here now!" Jiyong screams while crying

"Well, Jiyong, it's nice to see after what Seunghyun did to you he is still your beloved, and I who saved you all"................. he pointed all of them standing there.

"I,................... I brought you guys here because of who you guys are alive is not having a single smile from you.? That's not fair, Jiyong, not fair."

"What did you just say?" now, Seunghyun attacked him and hit HIM with his strong fist. "It was you,............ you was the one who killed our parents." 

"Argh!,.................. you shouldn't have hit me, you did a great mistake, Seunghyun."

Now both of them are about to fight, Daesung and Seungri came to help him, but Kai stops them while he came in their way. After seeing this, Gummy can't hold herself back. "Enough!!" she shouts and separates them with her one hand moment, and both of them collapsed on the ground, and she looked back at Hyori. "I think it's better if we have a normal talk" Hyori nodded her head because she got impressed by her magic show.

"Okay, let's talk."

 

 

Daesung puts the tray on the table and served them water

"Thank you," Hyori said while taking the glass from Daesung

"Welcome" he smiles and leaves

Now they were all sitting there silently and glaring at each other.

"Why they aren't talking?" Seungri asked Daesung while standing from a distance. "I don't know, man; I don't know" and went to the kitchen. Seungri also followed him "But I really wanna know about Jeong Su Hyung,........................... why he went? Where was he? Is he really his brother? Oh God"  everything and there is Seunghyun who knew it all and even he was in contact with HIM. Still, he didn't tell us, and now Jiyong is not even asking HIM any question" he grabs his hair in frustration.

"Relax, Seungri, relax. I'm more tensed to know why he wants to take away our Minseok; why?"

"Oh, I just already forget Minseok in all this drama," and he again runs out from the kitchen to listen to them.

 

 

Jiyong stands from his seat "Gummy,............... Please asked them to leave my house and I don't wanna know anything about related to my past or the family" he looked back at Jeong Su for the last time before leaving "And tell him that will never going to give HIM my son" Jiyong stated to take his steps fast so he can rush to his wife and his son.

"As you wish, Jiyong" Jeong Su finally speaks when he saw him leaving; Hyori looked at HIM. "What are you saying, honey?" she holds his arm, and Jeong Su pated on her hand. Then, he also stands on his feet. "But Jiyong,............ before leave I want to ask you something" he was loud enough so Jiyong can hear HIM clearly. 

Jiyong stops and turns to look back at HIM. "Jiyong, do you really think that God was really gracious to you!! But, don't forget Jiyong,.......... you born to be cursed,.............. you are born to live an unhappy, incomplete life.

"Oh you, Shut up," Jiyong shouted at HIM.

"Stop shouting at me, Jiyong,..................don't make me cut your tongue." now Jeong Su was furious "You guys should be thankful to Me and especially to my wife, Hyori. Just because of her, you were about to plan for his birthday today. Otherwise, you would have been crying on his funeral anniversary."

Jeong Su smiled while looking at Jiyong's facial expression. "We showed mercy on you because someone asked me to give time for your recovery," he said while looking at Seunghyun.

"I said shut up and leave my house." Jiyong came back to HIM and pointed his finger towards the exit door.

"I'm giving you the time of twenty-four hours,............... you better should come and handed me your child to me,.....................or I will come to take him for sure." 

"Let's go, Hyori," and turned to leave behind HIM Hyori and Kai followed him to the exit. Jiyong can't hold himself back and drop to the ground after this and started to cry hard. "Why??" Seunghyun came to hold Jiyong, but he pushed him away 

"Don't touch me,..........................this is all because of me."

"No, Jiyong..." Seunghyun holds his arms and tries to make him stand on his feet. "No, Jiyong, it is not because of you."

"Than why always me?" now he cries harder, Seunghyun shook him "Jiyong, please,....................come to your senses."

"No, Hyung! M-minseok"

"Please Jiyong,......... be strong. You also have to tell Dara" when Seunghyun mentioned her name, something hit Jiyong's "Hyung! Where is she?" he looked at Gummy and Park Bom for his answer "Where are she and Minseok?"

"She runs upstairs. She must be in her, and Taeyang is also with her" Jiyong also runs upstairs frighteningly.

"Seunghyun!,..................... I have to ask you something?" Gummy looked at Seunghyun, who was looking at Jiyong's back

"Hmmm,........... What?" he wasn't in his sense too

"Do you know them? How??" Gummy was kind of freak out after their leave. "Did you make any kind of deal with them?" Gummy pulls him closer by grabbing on his arm. "Look at me, Seunghyun?" she makes him look into her eyes. "Tell me,......... Seunghyun, did you make any deal with them?" this time, she asked him calmly
Seunghyun nodded while looking at the ground; Gummy got shocked 

"Seungri, please give me a glass of water. I really need it" he rashly went to bring water for him

"What happened, Gummy!?" Park Bom turn to her

"Bom,........it was them. You must have heard the tales about Shadow Grove forest,"  Park Bom nods.

"And you must have also known that it's never rained again there?" Bom again nodded like an obedient child also Daesung and Seunghyun both were listening to them with interest.

"When the last time its rained there, that was the blood rain,............................... because a Dark Energy found her true love, that night both of them shared their love." Gummy was really tense while telling her

"Yes,...... but why are you saying this right now? What happened?" Gummy holds her hand. "I'm saying this because which Dark Energy I just mentioned in front you,................ it was Hyori, the lady who was sitting right there just a few minutes ago," she said while pointing towards the seat where she was sitting before.

"So, what??.............." Seunghyun asked calmly, which makes her mad

"Seunghyun, she is a Dark witch, the evilest and the deadliest witch."

"How did you recognize her?" he attacks her with his question, which leaves her in shock. "Seunghyun!........... you really amazed me with your stupidity. You have known everything about them, but you still asked them for the help,...............why?"

"Because there was no other option left for me." and he looked back in her eyes. "And please don't ask me anything more from me" he turns to leave the spot, but Daesung and Seungri came in his way.

"But we have something to ask you," Seungri said

"No,.............. Seungri, we want to know everything Seunghyun,............" he glared at Seunghyun. "What exactly actually happened in the past? Is Jeong Su Hyung is really Jiyong's stepbrother?"

Now finally, he got stuck in between them, and they let him go easily this time.

 

 

In the middle of the night~knock knock~

"May I come in?"  Kai asked for Jeong Su's permission while standing outside his study room and carrying a tray in his hands.

 

 

Jeong Su, who was busy reading 'The Picatrix.'

"Hmmm,....... Oh, Kai!! Why are you still standing there? Come in, child" Jeung Su smiles while looking at him, and he put the book on the table.

"Teatime" first thing he did after coming in he put the tray on the table and handed HIM the tea. "Your tea, Master."

"Thanks, but stop calling me master now it's over for today" Jeong Su holds the cup and leans back to his seat. "Ahhh,............Thanks, son, this is what I need after the whole day," he said after taking a sip and crossed his legs. "Why are you still standing? Come and sit there" he asked him to take his seat.

"No, actually, I have something to ask you, and I'm not sure should I ask you or not."

"What, Kai?"

"But promise me that you aren't going to throw that cup at me," Kai hesitantly said and looked away to avoid his gaze. Jeong Su looked at him for a moment, and he signs." 

"Huh!,................ You want to know about my past and family, right!?"

"Yeah, B-but how did you know?" Kai asked HIM innocently

"Hahaha! Kai, I'm your dad, and I always know what you want and need" Jeong Su was looking at him with a warm smile on his face like a father. "Kai, I was thinking, why didn't you asked it until now? It has been so many years since you have been living here, but you never asked. I am happy you did."

Kai smile as his eyes lightened up with light and joy. "Oh really, does that mean you are going to tell me?" Jeong Su nodded and said, "Yes."

Kai came and sat in front of the table after fully the chair in front of HIM. "So tell from where you want to hear?"

"Bottom,................I want to hear it from the very beginning. Since when it all began?" 

Jeong Su handed him the cup of tea that Kai just brought for HIM. "Then you need it more than me." 

Kai smile and happily holds the cup from his hand and starts drinking.

"Well, it all was started when my mother and her younger brother brings to Katára Villa. Both of them were in their teens, and after that, both of them died because of serving them."

"What they died? Oh my,... " Kai put his hand to cover his bug open mouth. "How were you born? Is this possible?" 

"Yah" Jeong Su gets annoyed because of his non-serious behavior. "Get lost. I'm not going to tell you anything."

"Hahahaha! Okay, sorry,........ sorry Dad." 

"Anyway, listen carefully. My mother, Park Si Yeon, was only 16 years old, and my uncle Park Seo Joon was 14 years old when they were brought to the villa to serve there............................. My father, Kwon Seunghoon(20 years old), was the second son of the household. He was very strict but not like Choi Seung Won(22 years old), who was the first son of the household and Seunghyun's father........................ Eventually, Seunghoon falls for my mother, and she fell for him as well." Jeong Su smiles and shakes his head left to right

"She was a silly woman who wouldn't have to fall in love with a man like Seunghoon.................... Umm,................ Oh yes, let me tells you about some highlights of our curse, first one they can never get anyone pregnant because they cannot differentiate between love and lust,........................ the girls can never get pregnant like if I a girl and next day I her again she will still be ,...................second is in this family girls are not born,...................... third Choi and the Kwon both are bonds to be stuck together after the Curse. Fourth the important one, they we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter