Final

Extra Credit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Baekhyun was having a really bad day.


First of all his best friend, Jongin is off so he was alone at lunch because he refuses to sit with anyone else.


And secondly it's English next- his least favourite lesson.


Sighing, he made his way to room 65, opening the door to see the classroom of faces he could really be doing without.


He took his seat near the front and got out his text book and pencil case.


He slumped back in his chair, watching the clock tick away, their English teacher, Mrs Kim, was never normally late but he guessed it was probably a blessing as her lessons were what he could only describe as having a knife slowly penetrate your . That was how torturous they were.


He let his eyelids droop closed, hearing the door swung open. 'The witch has arrived' he thought, opening his eyes so expect the old hag he called his English teacher.


Instead he was met with a large dark pair of eyes staring right at him.


The tall male smiled, flashing lines of perfect white teeth. Baekhyun honestly thought he might die on the spot.


"Good to see you've finally joined us, don't doze off just yet I'm not that boring I promise." He laughed, Baekhyun felt his cheeks redden.


"Anyway." He turned to the rest of the class, his deep voice projecting throughout the class room unlike Mrs Kim's who could barely get as far as the front row.


"I'm Mr Park your substitute for English literature. I hope we'll have a great rest of the year together." He smiled again, making Baekhyun's heart flutter.


He could hear some girls behind him giggling over how gorgeous the new supply was, he rolled his eyes, no way in hell was he going to be beaten by them.

 

 

 


"So we have him for the rest of the year?" Jongin asked over the phone.


Baekhyun had phoned his best friend as soon as he got home to fill him in on the y piece of that was Mr Park.


"Yep! He has the most beautiful eyes and ugh his smile almost made me right there in the classroom."


"Jesus Baek okay." Jongin laughed at his friends bluntness.


"And he has really beautiful dark hair that he styles- I spent the entire hour wanting to run my fingers through it."


"Baek you know lusting after a teacher is a really bad idea right?" Jongin's voice was apprehensive.


"Do you think I'll be thinking about that when I have my full of-"


"Okay! I get it, I really don't care what you put up your but just don't do anything stupid?"


"Can't promise that honey." Baekhyun giggled, hanging up.

 

 

 


Baekhyun had never been more excited for English lit in his life. He had styled his dirty blonde hair in a messy fashion that he'd heard looks hot on him and put on the tightest jeans he could find, coupled with a loose hoodie that showed off his collarbones. Not forgetting his signature eyeliner.


"You definitely didn't make an effort today or anything." Jongin scoffed.


"Shut up. You'll get it when you see him." Baekhyun retorted, pushing open the classroom door.


It became apparent he wasn't the only one who made an effort, a lot of girls- and boys were very obviously more dressed up than usual and Baekhyun was sure that the new supply had something to do with it.


Scowling, he sat at his desk, he didn't like following the pack.


"Wow what's that face for?" Mr Park asked, looking down at Baekhyun.


Baekhyun sat up immediately, swallowing hard. "I- er- well-"


He could here Jongin laughing and he wanted the ground to swallow him whole.


"Is it anything you want to talk about Baekhyun?" Mr Park look genuinely concerned.


"I'm okay just tired I guess."


That was technically true, he had spent all night coming up with elaborate schemes on how to win the teacher over.


Mr Park nodded. "Well I'm always in here so you can stop by whenever."


If the male had said it in any other way it would sound like he wanted to get into the smallers pants but Baekhyun knew from the kindness in his voice that that probably wasn't the case.


Mr Park then went up the teach the class, leaving Baekhyun to sigh and think of other things he could've said.

 

 

 

 


"I swear I've never heard anything like it!" Jongin laughed loudly probably annoying everyone in the canteen.


"Can we stop talking about it now?" Baekhyun asked, raising and eyebrow.


"Right right fine but your face when you saw him!" Jongin practically shrieked with laughter again.


"I'm leaving, I've got a date anyway." Baekhyun lied.


Jongin frowned. "What? During lunch? That's classy."


Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "No dip I'm going to go see Mr Park."


"Don't embarrass yourself too much." Jongin shouted after him as he walked out of the student filled hell hole.

 

 

 

 

 

Stopping at the door of room 65 Baekhyun checked his breath and made sure his eye makeup wasn't smudged before knocking timidly.


"It's open." Came the reply.


Baekhyun shivered slightly apon hearing Mr Parks deep voice.


He opened the door slowly, poking his head round the door frame.


"Baekhyun!" The teacher smiled warmly at him. "Have a seat. What's up?" He gestured to a seat the other side of his desk.


Baekhyun closed the door and made his way over, taking his bag off and sitting down, gulping.


"Anything wrong or...?" The tall male asked.


"I need extra English help." Baekhyun lied.


The teacher frowned slightly. "But Baekhyun your work is fine, you're a really promising student. If you think you're not good enough then you're wrong your well above average."


Baekhyun blushed at the compliment. "But I think I can improve even more."


Mr Park nodded. "I understand what you mean Baek everyone wants to improve but all I'm saying is don't worry about it." He smiled warmly.


"But seeing as you're so eager I think Mr Lee does English revision lessons on Tuesdays after school if you were interested."


"Er... um actually Tuesdays aren't that good for me otherwise I would've gone there because I knew about that already." Baekhyun lied, panicking slightly.


The teacher hummed, thinking. "Well I'll see what I can do about getting you some extra work to do and I'll tell you when I can, is that alright?"


Baekhyun nodded, getting up to leave.


"Oh and Baekhyun?" Mr Park called.


The smaller turned around to face him.


"I like your eye makeup. It suits you."

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun felt like a schoolgirl who'd just got her first crush as he giggled, hugging a pillow and eating ice cream.


"Are you okay my lovely? What's so funny? I can hear you laughing from the other room." His mum asked, walking into his room.


"Nothing. Just something Jongin said today."


She nodded. "Sometimes I think you two are just in love and too blind to see it."


"Mum! Seriously? He's my best friend!" He threw a pillow at her.


She laughed. "I know I'm just teasing."


Baekhyun crossed his arms in fake rage.


"Oh sweetie I almost forgot." She turned around again. "I'm not going to be here next week because of a business trip but you're old enough to look after yourself aren't you?"


Baekhyun gasped in fake hurt. "I'm 17. Not 12."


She smiled "you'll always be my baby."

 

 

 

 

 


The weekend went by painfully slowly, all Baekhyun wanted to do is see his new favourite teacher again.


"So your mum's not going to be home all week?" Jongin asked.


"Yep." Baekhyun nodded.


"So...... party?" He asked excitedly.


Baekhyun stopped walking, glaring at his friend.


"I'd rather die than host one of those ty house parties and get my bed used as a platform for ."


Jongin shrugged. "Suit yourself."

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter