I.[new life]

Happiness

"Taehyung-ah do you really have to this?" Taehyung took a deep breath before answering his mum. He want to start a new life away from his parent of course it's hard for him, especially to his parents but he want to be free. He want to find his happiness and for him he can't find it in his parents don't get him wrong, he's happy with his parents but still  there's a part of him that feel incomplete, there's part of him that's missing and he needs to find it. 

"Yeah mum.." He's still not sure on what will happen to him without his parents but his eager to find his happiness. " don't worry yoongi hyung will take care of me. " he gave his mom a reassuring smile trying to ease her worry.

"O-okay. Don't forget to visit us son. We'll miss you baby tae."she place a soft kiss on his cheecks. " thank you mum. I'll miss you too. Promise I'll visit here when I have time."

 

 

Taehyung look at his phone. He's been walking for hours now he can't find his yoongi hyung and he's already hungry. He tried to call his hyung again, still no answer. 

"Taehyung?" He stop walking and tried to look at the crowd to find the one who called his name. A soft gasp escape on his mouth when someone grab his wrist away from the sea of people. 

He look at the short male with black hair, skin as white as snow. This can't be his yoongi hyung right? 

"You kid! I've been looking for you" Taehyung eyes grew bigger. It's his yoongi hyung he can't belive it. It's been a years since he seen his hyung. 

"Yoongi hyung?? Is that you?!" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "No, it's not me. " he answered sarcastically. 

"Still sassy huh?" Taehyung said with a grin. 

"Yes so let's go now. I need to sleep"  yoongi get the other bag on taehyung's hand and start walking.

 

"Wait-- hyung I want to have a tour first" 

"Nah save your energy for tomorrow for now lets go home and sleep." 

 

Taehyung roamed his eyes inside yoongi's apartment. It's not that big but its neat. 

"Woah! Hyung your place is nice huh." He sit on the soft couch and relax his body. 

"Thanks.btw, if you're hungry there's a food in the fridge. Just go upstairs and you'll see room."  Yoongi explained. He tried so hard not to close his eyes he's really sleep. He rarely have proper sleep because of his work. 

"Yah hyung!! You're already going to sleep?" Taehyung pouted. "Yes kid. Im so tired. You also take a rest and i'll tour you tomorrow morning. Kay?" Yoongi answered eyes close. Taehyung nodded and giggles at his hyung cuteness. 

"Arraseo." He went to kitchen and find the food. Eating his dinner alone. He's not used in eating alone but he understand that his hyung is tired. After he ate his food and washed the dishes. He changed his clothes and went to his his room upstairs. It's not hard to find his room because there's only two rooms and the other rooms door have a "MY" on it. Means Min Yoongi.  

He went to the other room besides yoongi's and jump on his bed. It's a bit different on his own room in Daegu but he'll get used to it. He'll get used on his new life in Seoul. He can't contain he's excitement for tomorrow and he cant wait to find  his happiness.He close his eyes  letting the darkness eat him.

 

P.S.

I dunno if its okay :<< I really want to know your opinion guys. Feel free to comment.