two.

Taeyong's little sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LEE JAE EUN-aigoo my waist..." Johnny winced, leaning against a wall for support. 

"Kids! Jaeeun ran away!" 

"Eo?" Taeyong rushed down, his eyes wide as saucers. "Why would she? Where is she?"

"Just go find her! I've gotten a cramp!"

He pointed towards the door, urging the younger ones to move as he massaged his back. 

"Tsk, Grandpa." Haechan mocked, earning a smack to the back of his head.

"Manners, child. You don't want a time out, do you?" 

Haechan all but stuck his tongue out, before running off to escape the elder.

---

"LEE JAEEUN! GET BACK HERE!' Taeyong hollered, furious. The rest were just as angry, since people were starting to crowd around them. 

In their panic, they had forgotten to grab disguises. Great. Now they'd have to watch their actions in front of all the fans.

"Great, now my back is starting to hurt..." Taeyong clutched his back, and Jaehyun came up from behind. "Hyung, are you okay?"

"Grandma." Haechan snickered, only to be flicked by Taeyong. "Quit it, child. We need to find Jae."

"But Jae hyeong is here?" A clueless Winwin points, and Taeyong shakes his head, the rest chuckling fondly at their fake maknae.

"Not that Jae, I meant Jae Eun."

"You mean you ran out without knowing?" Yuta asked, shaking his head.

"I just followed everyone..." He replied sheepishly.

"Alright, we get that you're cute, but that's not the issue at hand. Jae eun is missing and- hyung there she is!" Remarked their actual, savage maknae. In an instant, Haechan darted across the street, nearly missing an oncoming car from a few feet away.

Unscathed, he continued chasing the girl, who had taken notice of the boys chasing her.

I'm so screwed... she thought, but her legs didn't stop running. Screw the cigarette stick in the garbage, she had to focus on not getting caught by the angry oppas chasing her.

As she had a slight head start, they soon lost her trail (That sneaky girl, Haechan was slightly proud of his student but yet slightly regretting that he taught her too well).

The guys thought it'd be best to split, so they ran in different directions to find her.

---

Her legs ran and ran till they gave out, and by then she had reached the middle of some random secluded alley way.

It was dark, which was better. She very badly wanted to rest. 

Collapsing to the ground in a tired heap, she panted, trying to catch her breath.

"LEE JAE EUN! YAH!" Able to distinguish her figure from afar, Winwin ran towards her, and thankfully she didn't have energy to escape again. 

She thought he would be someone who was easy to negotiate with, someone with too soft of a heart to punish her. She thought wrong.

"You are in much trouble, young girl." He scolded, bolting towards her direction.

As soon as he reached her, he yanked her up and bent her over his arm to deliver a few swats ('that was for scaring us, you bread'), which caused her to cry it in pain.

"Oppa! That hurt like sh- OUCH!" She yelped as he delivered another smack.

"The hyeongs are really angry. You're luck(y) I found you, not Taeyong hyeong."

He noticed that she was still struggling to catch her breath, since she ran so much, and didn't have time to rest before he found her.

"Go on my back." He offered, crouching in front of her.

"Really?"

"Just say thank you."

"Shie-shie." she attempted the phrase in Chinese, which made Winwin super proud. 

"Aiyo, ní hěn zhòng!" Winwin complained (You're very heavy!), adjusting her body on his back so that she didn't slip off.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Call Taeyong hyeong and tell him you're with me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter