one.

Taeyong's little sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How much trouble could you get into in the span of a week?

 

 

"Just one puff..."

Jae eun fiddled with the small box in her hands, pulling out a stick.

Placing it in between her fingers, she squeezed it, and rolled it back and forth. "Now that I've got my hands on it, what do I do?" She thought, before facepalming (literally), realising how much of an idiot she was. 

"Right, you light it..." she dug around the cupboards for a lighter. "There!"

She grinned in satisfaction, quickly lighting the end of the cigarette and putting the unlit end to her lips.

She inhaled sharply, before quickly coughing it out, clutching her chest as her lungs and throat burned from the unfamiliar, unpleasant feeling.

"What the-" she coughed violently, choking on her own spit. "How the heck do people even use these?" She huffed in annoyance.

She had risked so much to get her hands on the packet, and it didn't even feel good.

"Ya! Eun-ah! I gotta use the toilet~" Mark whined, pounding on the door behind her.

She jumped up in surprise. No way could she get discovered by anyone. Her oppas would definitely kill her.

She quickly stuffed the rest in her pocket. 

"Just give me a while oppa!" She shouted back. 

She opened up the windows and frantically fanned the smoke out.

In her panic, she had forgotten to throw the cigarette away, and shoved it into another pocket instead.

After another series of knocks, she decided to trust in the power of miracles to get the smell out of the bathroom.

---

"Jae~ why did you take so long? My pee almost came out you pabo!" Mark whined, pushing past her to get to the loo.

She chuckled, shaking her head. "I had some girl stuff to do." 

"I hope it was just that." He warned under his breath, his words sending a chill down her spine

---

Deciding she could not keep the packet any longer, she tiptoed back to their manager's desk to slip the pack back into his drawer. 

Just as she was about to open the drawer-

"Jae eun?" He brother's voice made her gasp in shock. Aish!

"Y-yes?" She twirled around, hiding the pack behind her back. "Whatchu want, oppa?"

"What are you doing here?" He narrowed his eyes, pushing his face against hers to stare into her eyes.

She pressed against the side of the table and dropped the packet onto the table behind her. Then she raised her hands in defeat.

Then she shook her head, refusing to speak.

He felt something amiss, but could not put his finger on it. He'd have to find out more before he could accuse her. To avoid raising her suspicions, he decided to let her go.

"Alright then. Off you go." He patted her bottom, but felt something fishy in her pocket.

"Wait a second, what's that in your back pocket?"

"I-it's just a chapstick."

"Show me." He opened his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter