Crush Part 6

Royal Ice

A/N: Typed slowly again, sorry. :)


 

 

“Here you go. Strawberry for you, Chocolate for me.” Yoona handed the cup to Seohyun.

“Thank you unnie. So you like ice cream this much, huh?”

“Hmm? What do you mean?” Yoona looked up from her ice cream.

“You were here just yesterday.”

“Well, you were here too.” Yoona pointed out.

“I went here to tell Tiffany unnie about Jessica unnie, not to eat ice cream.”

“Hmm... That’s true,” Yoona nodded. “Well, yeah, I love ice cream.”

They went silent.

Seohyun was silently eating her ice cream while Yoona kept on glancing at her.

“Why do you keep looking at me unnie?”

Yoona jumped. “Huh?”

“You keep looking at me unnie.”

“Woah, how do you do that?” Yoona asked in amazement.

“Do what unnie?” Seohyun finally looked up from her cup.

“Notice I was looking at you without even looking at me?” She asked, without noticing that she unconsciously admitted to looking at the girl.

“So you admit to looking at me?” Seohyun smirked a bit. Suddenly feeling a little confident that Yoona is, at the least, attracted to her.

“Uh... well... you see...” Yoona stuttered. Oh man.

Seohyun laughed, “Relax unnie. It’s alright. Although, I still want to know why you keep doing that. I caught you twice today. Once in the library, and the other one now.” Seohyun basically swallowed all nervousness when she asked. Originally, if Yoona did like her, she didn’t want to make the first move, but come one, with a slowpoke like Yoona, you’d eventually get tired of waiting. She wanted to know her chances and she wanted to know now.

“Uh...” Yoona still can’t say anything. Do I tell her? What if she doesn’t like me like that She’d probably get scared.

Every second that passed with Yoona not saying anything, Seohyun felt her confidence decrease. Maybe I was wrong. So much for being confident.

She finished her ice cream and stood up before saying, “Let’s go home unnie. My parents are probably looking for me.”

Yoona frowned. Oh what the heck. “You wanna know why I look at you?”

“Unnie, it’s okay. You don’t have to tell me. Really. It’s fine.” She was more likely convincing herself than Yoona.

Yoona ignored her, “Do you want to know?” Yoona stood up and looked at the younger girl’s eyes. What’s there to lose right? Well, aside from her friendship, probably, or the love of my life, or probably the chance to hangout with her forever... nothing right?

Seohyun looked at her intently before nodding.

***

They were walking towards Seohyun’s house in silence. Yoona offered to walk the younger girl home as she didn’t want her to walk alone this late.

Seohyun was getting impatient. She was enjoying the walk with Yoona but the anticipation of what the older girl was going to say was killing her.

She heard Yoona sigh, so she turned to look at the girl. “Unnie?”

Just say it Yoong. “Seohyun,” she played with her fingers, hoping that it would decrease her nervousness, “I like you.” She closed her eyes. She didn’t want to see Seohyun’s reaction. If the girl ever rejects her, at least she wouldn’t see the disgust in the girl’s face.

Seohyun stared at the girl wide-eyed. She was hoping for this moment to come but now that it’s happening, she didn’t know how to react. She thought she was ready, but clearly, she was not. Her brain wasn’t working. The usual composed and articulate Seo Juhyun was at a loss of words. She blinked a couple of times to get her mind working, but it didn’t work.

When she didn’t get any response, Yoona slowly opened her eyes. The sight before her was the last thing she wanted to see. Seohyun was staring at her and not moving at all. Shocked was clearly present, but other than that, nothing. She gulped and said, “I’m sorry. I know you probably don’t feel the same way and you probably don’t ever want to see me again but-”

She was silenced when Seohyun’s lips touched hers. It was her turn to blink in surprise. A few moments passed and they both pulled away. She saw Seohyun’s reddened cheeks, but she was still pretty much in a daze.

Seohyun bit her bottom lip. She didn’t know what came over her, but she knew she had to do something to somehow let Yoona know that she feels the same way. When she can’t think of what to say, she decided to put it into action instead. 

“Wow,” Yoona managed to say after a few minutes. Seohyun shyly smiled and blushed.

“So I take it that you like me too?” Yoona grinned.

Seohyun was looking down at her feet but nodded. 

Yoona grinned widely and pulled the younger girl into a hug before jumping around and spinning.

“Unnie! I’m getting dizzy!” Seohyun said.

Yoona stopped what she was doing and looked at Seohyun, “I’m sorry. Anyway, I want to make this official. Hold on.” She let go of the younger girl and opened her bag to look for something. Once she was done, she faced the other girl while holding something.

“Seohyun, will you be my girlfriend?” She brought a box forward towards Seohyun and opened it, revealing a bracelet. 

“Unnie,” Seohyun was again speechless, “you didn’t have to get me this.”

“But I wanted to. So...?” 

“Yes, of course.” She held out her arm so Yoona can put the bracelet on her wrist. 

She looked at the bracelet and smiled before hugging Yoona tightly. 

“I love you.”


For my subscribers, apart from subscribing and reading, please do comment. :) I have quite a number of subscribers but like.... only 3-5 of you comment. I'm not forcing you to comment, but it would be really nice if you do.

Oh yeah, if you haven't already, read this fanaccount from the Thailand Concert Soshi had. It's about RF moments :) And the fancam the person is talking about (the one regarding YulSic) is here.

WOOOOHHHH! Haha :)