Crush Part 1

Royal Ice

 

“Aigoo, Yoong, you’re so cute. Having your first crush,” Taeyeon laughed at her dongsaeng.

 

“Unnie~” Yoona whined, “Please help me. What should I do?”

 

“You’re asking the wrong person, Yoona. Taeng hasn’t even confessed to her crush yet,” Yuri said while eating her ice cream.

 

“Oh, and you have?” Taeyeon scoffed.

 

“No, but at least Yoona isn’t asking for my help.”

 

“Actually, unnie, I am,” Yoona confessed.

 

“HA!” Taeyeon shouted while pointing her plastic spoon at Yuri.

 

“Ha yourself!” Yuri said, trying to flick Taeyeon’s spoon with her own.

 

Soon enough, they were playing swords using their plastic spoons.

 

“Yah! Stop that! I need your help!” Yoona said. She, too, joined the spoon fight, trying to break the two.

 

The were concentrated on their spoon fight when Yoona heard someone call her name, “Yoona!”

 

She dropped her spoon and turned around, “Hi Tiffany unnie,” she said, grinning and glancing at Taeyeon who was still holding up her spoon, frozen at the sight of her crush, before facing the new girl again.

 

“Hi. What are you guys doing?” She asked while pointing at Taeyeon and Yuri’s spoon that were still tangled with each other.

 

Taeyeon came back to her senses and brought her spoon down. Blushing because her crush caught her being silly with her cousins.

 

“Oh, nothing. We were just fooling around,” Yuri answered.

 

Tiffany nodded.

 

“So, Tiffany unnie, are you alone?”

 

“Yes, but not for long. I’m waiting for Jessica.”

 

It was Yuri’s turn to freeze. Her eyes moved from side to side, frantically searching for the blonde-haired girl without turning her head.

 

Taeyeon and Yoona snickered, while Tiffany was left clueless.

 

“Unnie!” The four turned their heads towards the door where a girl with long hair came from.

 

Yoona’s eyes widened. It was her.

 

“Hyunnie!”  Tiffany gave her a hug, “Where’s Jessica?”

 

“Jessica unnie said that she was couldn’t come today because she’s feeling a bit under the weather.”

 

“Omo!! Jessica’s sick?!” Yuri shouted, causing everyone’s gaze to turn to her.

 

She laughed nervously, silently hoping that the two newcomers wouldn’t find out about her little crush, “I mean... awwww, Jessica’s sick? That’s too bad.”

 

Tiffany and Seohyun both raised an eyebrow each. “You’re concerned?”

 

While Yuri was racking her brain, trying to find a way out of the mess she got herself in, Taeyeon and Yoona were just staring at their crushes, not caring if Yuri’s secret will be revealed.

 

“Yuri?”

 

“Ah... Tiffany, of course I’m concerned. She’s my friend right?” Yuri laughed nervously again.

 

“You don’t even talk to each other, unnie,” Seohyun said.

 

“Well, why can’t I just be concerned? A person is sick, so I’m concerned. THERE!” Yuri said, ending their conversation.

 

“Okay. If you say so.”

 

Yuri sighed in relief. She then noticed her cousin and sister staring at their crushes. She thought of a plan, “Tiffany, Seohyun, why don’t you join us?”

 

“Oh, we don’t want to disturb you, unnie.”

 

“Psh! You’re not going to disturb us. We weren’t even doing anything before you guys came, right Taeyeon? Right Yoong?” she nudged her sister and threw her plastic spoon at Taeyeon.

 

“Yah!” “Ow!” Yoona and Taeyeon shouted at the same time. 

 

Seohyun and Tiffany laughed before sitting down.

 

Tiffany sat down beside Taeyeon while Seohyun sat beside Yoona.

 

Taeyeon and Yoona both looked down, hiding their blush. Yuri just watched in amusement.

 

*****

 

“So, besides eating delicious ice cream, what brought you guys here?” Yoona asked the two, but was only looking at Tiffany.

 

“We just wanted to hangout. We haven’t been able to hangout with each other for the past few weeks because of school work,” Seohyun said while facing Yoona.

 

Yoona saw this in the corner of her eye but acted like she didn’t. She continued to eat her second serving of ice cream.

 

“How about you guys?” Tiffany asked. She was facing Taeyeon but the other girl was looking anywhere but her right side, where Tiffany was.

 

There was a moment of silence before Yuri decided to answer.

 

“Oh, see, Yoona here,” she pointed to Yoona with her plastic spoon (yes, the one that she threw at Taeng), “has a problem and she wanted the two of us,” she pointed at herself then at Taeng, “to help her.”

 

“Ah... Unnie, what’s the problem? Maybe we can help,” Seohyun said innocently.

 

“Maybe you can!” Taeyeon suddenly said, causing the other girls to jump a little.

 

“Freak! After not talking a long time, you suddenly decide to shout!” Yuri said.

 

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at Yuri before continuing, “Yoona here, has a cr- Ow!”

 

Yoona kicked Taeyeon’s leg from under the table. She didn’t want to discuss her crush with... HER CRUSH.

 

“Yah! I’m older than you!”

 

“What happened, Tae?” Tiffany asked worriedly.

 

Upon hearing the voice, she suddenly remembered that her crush was just beside her, “Uh....”

 

“She’s fine. Don’t mind her,” Yuri said as she again watched in amusement. “Anyway, you don’t have to worry about Yoona’s problem. I bet her cr- Ow! Yah! I’m your sister!” she complained when Yoona threw her plastic spoon at her. 

 

“Her what?” Tiffany asked. She was confused why the three, well, at least two of them, keep getting hurt. 

 

“Cr-”

 

“CRAMPS!”

 

“Cramps?” Seohyun asked, confused.

 

“Yes, cramps!” Yoona said, still not facing Seohyun. She was busy glaring at her sister.

 

Tiffany and Seohyun looked at them weirdly before saying, “Guys, we need to go now. We have to visit Jessica.”

 

“Okay!” Yuri said, ignoring her sister’s glare.

 

Just then, Taeyeon and Yoona thought of a plan.

 

“Seohyun, can Yuri come with you?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“S-sure,” she glanced at Tiffany then faced Taeyeon again, “but why?”

 

“Didn’t she say she was concerned about Jessica’s health?”

 

Yuri’s eyes widened. Oh heck no. “No no no, no need. Tiffany can just text me. Right, Tiffany?”

 

“But it would be better if you see her for yourself, unnie!” Yoona smirked.

 

Yuri’s jaw dropped. She didn’t know what to do. She knows that her sister and cousin still have a lot up in their sleeves if she ever gives an excuse not to go.

 

“Hmm, she did say she was concerned. I guess you can come with us, Yuri. Maybe then you and Jessica can be friends.” Tiffany said.

 

“I don’t-”

 

“Okay, good! Now, go!” Taeyeon pushed Yuri toward the door with Tiffany and Seohyun in tow.

 

 



 

Double update because I'm celebrating three things:

1. I conquered one of my biggest fears the other day [I killed a cockroach. Thank you Lord!]

2. I will be starting my first job tomorrow.

3. My birthday's coming up. :)

 

Wahahaha! Next update tomorrow morning or tomorrow night. Depends on my mood :)