Chapter Six

BO-GUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Want You Now

Yeonha

 

“Sorry Yeonha! Did you wait long for me! I bought your favorite green tea latte with extra whipping cream!”

 

I slowly look up and it takes me a minute to process the whole thing. I drop all the books.

 

T-Taehyung?!

 

What, the ?!

 

Oh , right. The dealmon.

 

For a moment, time feels like it has stopped. Taehyung is standing right in front of me, but that’s not all. He is smiling. He is ing smiling like a ing angel who ing fell from the ing skies. This is not the same Taehyung I saw yesterday and holy , I am ing surprised. I am triggered and I sure as hell am not prepared for some fifty shades of Taehyung.

 

“Yeonha? Yeonha? Hello? Yeonha to the real world!!” I hear Taehyung say and I immediately snap out of my thoughts. I look at Taehyung and he is smiling cutely at me. I gulp nervously.

 

“Y-yeah?” I manage to squeak and Taehyung chuckles. He bends down and I just stare at him dumbfoundedly as he slowly leans closer to me.

 

“Cute,” he mutters and squishes my cheeks.

 

I hear girls around us squealing in jealousy, but all I can focus on is Taehyung’s beautiful brown orbs that I never ever had a chance to observe at such a close distance. I can feel my whole face burn red, but I know that’s nothing compared to my heart who’s currently on a diet and is ing running a thousand miles per hour.

 

Before I can explode, Taehyung picks up all my books and stands up. He offers a hand for me and I carefully grab it.

 

“Let’s go to class,” he says and pulls me up. “Oppa will take you there.”

 

Holy .

 

I must be ing dreaming.


 

.

 

The gossip has spread around the school like a fatal epidemic and soon enough, girls are glaring at me with poison dripping from their eyes.

 

I hang my head low and try to shrink myself. Okay, I only wanted Taehyung, but I never thought of the consequences of having him. I sigh. Maybe we're just not meant to be. I mean, should I just give up or…

 

Right now, being burned alive seems like a better option than being killed by all these scary witches.

 

“Yeonha! Yeonha!!” I hear someone call my name and I can already tell who it is just by looking at the other girls’ expressions.

 

“I was waiting for you outside of your class. Where were you?” Taehyung asks me and stands right next to me. I try to ignore his presence next to me, but it's hard not to blush when his arm keeps brushing against my shoulders.

 

“O-oh, sorry. I-I had to go to the… um… b-bathroom and so I- yeah…” I stammer and try my best not to make eye contact with Taehyung.

 

“Oh really? You should have messaged me at least. You know how worried I was?” Taehyung replies, oblivious to the whole situation. I bite my lips nervously. The whispers around me did not help at all.

 

Before I can do anything, Taehyung leans closer to me and wraps his arms around me. I hear multiple gasps and cries and angry whispers, and I just close my eyes, silently praying to the skies to save me from this horrible situation.

 

“Is this what you wanted?” a dark voice whispers into my ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter