Chapter Five

BO-GUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Want You

 

Yeonha

 

“I want you.”

 

For a moment, everything is silent. The only audible sounds are the light beeps of the monitor beside me and the light swooshes of the heater.

 

Taehyung and I maintain a long eye contact before he breaks it and starts to laugh like a crazy maniac.

 

“What?!” he manages to say in between his laughs. “Y-you want me?!”

 

I feel my face blush. Okay, maybe I was too straightforward. I’m letting go off my ego too easily.

 

“Hey! D-don’t laugh!” I try to sound scary, but seeming how Taehyung is only laughing harder, I know I failed miserably at that.

 

I take a glimpse at my phone and I smirk at my screen.

 

“Not sure if you even have time to laugh when the video is 97% sending,” I challenge.

 

Taehyung stops laughing and looks at me with horror. The atmosphere of the room changes a whole 180 degrees.

 

“Don’t you dare,” he mutters and I take a second to scoff at his bipolar of an attitude. Maybe I should change what I want; he’s not at all what I expected him to be, and maybe I should just request for a year long free ice cream request.

 

But no, or else my whole seven years of crushing would go to a waste. I want this to be worth all my efforts. I liked him for seven years and if I give up right now, I’m just wasting my time and all those notebooks I used to doodle him. Who knows, maybe I can change Taehyung and he can become my knight in shining armour- wait… Yes! That’s it! I will change Taehyung. With this deal, I will turn him to how I want and I will make him mine. I smile in triumphant. I’m a frickin genius.

 

“98%,” I coo and his eyes darkens.

 

“Okay! Fine! I will be yours! Now ing cancel it!” he shouts and I smile even wider.

 

“Magic word?” I ask and he clenches his jaw.

 

“PLEASE!” he obeys impatiently.

 

“No cherry on top?” I pout innocently.

 

He glares at me. “Pretty please with a cherry on top?”

 

I grin. I quickly press the cancel button on my phone and the video stops sending at 99%.

 

“Okay, now you have to keep your words,” I say and he crosses his arms across his chest.

 

“Yeah, you want me?” he asks and I nod happily.

 

“I want you!” I flash a bright smile and he scowls.

 

“And what the do you want me to do?” he growls.

 

Gosh, he’s so frickin sensitive. Even I’m not that scary when I’m on my period.

 

“Isn’t it obvious already?” I retort. “You have to be my boyfriend and I have to be your girlfriend!”

 

He snorts. “What is this? Some sort of cliche romance movie for a bunch of 13 year old loser girls?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter