Living Together

Enough With 70 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing? Where is your manner? Aren't you guys going to greet your guest?"

 

I let out an awkward soft laugh. "Hi everyone, it's been a long time." I finally greeted them first. It was better than hearing their manager scolding them any further.

 

From the corner of my eyes, I saw one of them walked from the dining table toward where I was standing. I was in the middle of bowing when the person abruptly hugged me. As fast as he hugs me, he let out of me quickly and smiled while pressing both his palm together.

 

"Sawadikap,"

 

I was still half shocked by his action when returned the greeting. "Sawadikap."

 

Apparently, the boy seemed less nervous than I was. In fact, he didn't look one at all. Then again I remembered that he has always been this kind of person.

 

"I can't believe my eyes. Is this the same person that I used to hang out with every weekend back then?" he observing me from head to toe. His eyes rounded in a very shock expression.

 

I couldn't blame him, though. I was a lot skinnier now. And I also got rid of my bangs. I believe my long black hair made me look mature than before when I had a short brunette hair.

 

"Don't exaggerate Bambam. It's not like she changed into a completely different person."

 

He glanced annoyedly at his manager bluntly comment. "How are you?" he turned to me again.

 

"I am good. Good as ever." I smiled stiffly. Yeah, good as ever for someone who is broke in someone else country.

 

"Hi."

 

I turned to the voice and bowed.  The person held out his hand for a handshake, which I accepted awkwardly. I could feel my cold hand when our hands clasped.

 

"We're having a dinner soon. You can join us."

 

"I'm glad you are a leader Jaebum." their manager commented while eyeing the rest of the guys who seemed uninterested by my existence. "Sit down, don't be shy."

 

Bambam pulled me to sat in the middle of the table as he sat next to me. It was still quiet even when we got seated. I also didn't know how to start a conversation with them until one voice broke the silence with his sarcastic question.

 

"Why is she even here?"

 

I was a little taken aback by the question. Wang Jackson made his way to the corner. The only seat far from me. Meanwhile, the manager shot him a glare.

 

"I talked about it before that you will have a new personal stylist."

 

"So?"

 

"Don't tell me..." the one on the floor stood up and dusted himself off while glaring at me. Forget about the way he glared at me, his tall body itself already scared me. "she's the new stylist you are talking about?"

 

"You are right, Kim Yugyeom."

 

"That is ridiculous."

 

"You are ridiculous Kim Yugyeom." retorted the manager. The giant guy disappeared to the kitchen. I frowned a little. Did they dislike me so much for being here? "By the way, where is Jinyoung? Did that punk go out again?"

 

"I'm here..." someone came out from the kitchen bringing a big pan of food. He went in and out from the kitchen again. Now, with two plates of galbi in both his hands.

 

"What is this Hyung?" Bambam peered over the pan.

 

"Soft tofu stew."

 

I glanced at the pan. I felt like my appetite had decreased when I saw these guys reaction toward me earlier. But I took that back. This kind of food is one of the reasons why I am missing Korea and its foods.

 

"Hyung, you haven't told me the reason. Why she?"

 

I inhaled deeply. I tried my best to ignore it. I wasn't a type who get offended easily as well. But I might felt unwanted if these guys keep against the idea of me working as their stylist.

 

"Because she's capable? Did you forget she once had a dream of becoming Big Bang's stylist, Wang Jackson?"

 

I shot Park Jinyoung an annoyed stare. Why did he bring up that again? I was more surprised that he still remember a thing that I only say ONCE for a joke.

 

"By the way,  it's been a long time, old friend." he smiled, showing the little wrinkles around his eyes.

 

"Let's eat. I'm hungry." Yugyeom placed the foods on his plate first. The manager scolded his behavior and told him to sit back with us. But he ignored him and went to the living room with his food.

 

I turned to the right when someone pulled the chair and sat onto it.

 

"Hello," he greeted politely. I did the same as he did and then he said, "Let's eat. If I'm not mistaken, soft tofu stew is your favorite, right?"

 

I nodded awkwardly and took the food onto my plate.

 

"Listen, guys. I don't care if you aren't satisfied with her working as your stylist. But you need to be a professional. Do you think she likes the idea? Heck no, I need to beg her for hundred times before she finally agreed. So, at least, you need to appreciate my effort and get along together. Do you know how hard it was looking for a new stylist that fits you all?"

 

The six of them silenced by their manager's words. I looked at him gratefully.

 

"Don't take us wrong, Hyung. I think all of us share the same thought. We were just surprised to see her all of sudden." the leader explained and then looked at me. "It's been a long time since we saw you. It might take times to adjust to this new environment, right?"

 

"Jaebum Hyung's right," Bambam added before continued munching his food.

 

"It's a relief that you understand this situation." the manager sighe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter