Meeting Him Again

Enough With 70 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How many kinds of people who hate Saturday night? I counted it as three. First type: The forever alone—single for eternity. It's the most common type and the most common example in real life. Usually, this type tends to spend their days off all day at home watching tv or stalking someone's social media. Irony because in the end, they are the one who gets jealous over seeing happy couples.

 

Second type: Ones who are not around family nor have friends. This type is not any different with the first type except them being melancholy or sometimes feeling like a loner.

 

The last type: It's between you are "broke" or "poor" financially to begin. Trust me, it able gives such an impact on life. For example, how can you go to the party when you don't have money to supply new dresses or makeup?

 

And with that said, I'm confident that I am the three of them.

 

I'm just a very ordinary "single" girl who lives far away from families and doesn't have any friend here, in another country. I'm broke, jobless, and I don't want to spread my pathetic life to my families in Korea. Thus, making me stuck in this country with a hope I can get a new job soon.

 

Speaking of it, how long have I been living here? It's almost one year, and ten months after I get fired from my first job. Hoping I can get a job soon, I don't know how long is that "soon" will come.

 

"Are you still there? Hello?"

 

I snapped back to reality, clearing my throat. "Well, yeah,"

 

"Tell me now, what else do I have to add to make you accept my offer?

 

I sighed silently. Truthfully, there is none. Everything has already set to a perfect.

 

"Are you worry about the payment? If it is possible, we will get you extra paid."

 

"No, don't get me wrong for that."

 

"So what? I gave you the best option I could give. I'll pay your flight, take you to their dorm and even allow you to visit your brother and sister once a week."

 

Now, he sounded desperate.  I truthfully tempted by the offer. I mean, he offered me a job that every teen in Korea is dreaming of getting, paying the flight for me and on top of that, I get a chance to come back to Korea, to my home, to see my brother, sist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter