CHAPTER SEVEN

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung who was already holding the door knob turned her head facing the Director.

“Do you personally know Kang Daniel?” He asked.

“Kang Daniel?” Yoojung asked back.

"Do you know him? Because he was the one who recommended you" He answered.

Yoojung was staring at him blankly. She realized that all the good things that happened to her lately was because of Daniel. She felt betrayed. She thought that finally she could prove her skill to others but turns out, without Daniel, she will still be no one. Yoojung couldn’t let a word out from , showing that she was taken aback.

"Nevermind, you gan go." the Director smiled.

As she heard the Director’s order, Yoojung bowed. She pulled the door and went out from the room. As she closed the door, she leaned her back to the door. Yoojung let out a deep sigh.
.
.

[DANIEL'S POV]

I was still lying down on Yoojung's bed, looking at the ceiling with a stupid smile on my face. I didn’t believe that I actually fell in love with Yoojung. I took her pillow and burry my face on it while imagining about Yoojung’s sleeping face. When I was snuggling under the pillow, I could feel my phone vibrate. I placed the pillow aside and took my phone, slide the screen to turn the screen on. I could see a unknown number texted me.

# unknown ;
I heard your friend succeed in designing the set for the photoshoot, congrats.
I hope you didn’t forget what you said on the day of your concert.
See you, 7 p.m. Idori. –Mina #

Mina, Kim Changpo’s daughter, the sole heir of Ceci Korea, reminds me to the promise I make. I promised her a dinner so that Yoojung will get the chance to prove herself. Kim Changpo’s daughter name and face is somewhat familiar and I feel that I’ve met her before. I looked at the clock and I was running late for my schedule. I went to the bathroom to clean myself and went out from the window. I wore my cap and mask as I walk to my dorm which isn't far from her house.
 

[END OF POV]

As the sun set and the moon rises up to brighten up the dark sky, Daniel went out from his dorm and drove to the restaurant. Evening in Seoul is the busiest time of the day, where everyone is on their way to go home and meet their families. Daniel look at his watch and it was almost 7 but he is running late. He inserted his hand to his pockets but yet, he couldn’t find his phone. Daniel remembered that he left his phone on Yoojung’s bed. Daniel has no way to contact Minah, he just wished that he could reach there fast. He drove ad fast as he can and as he reach the restaurant, he went out from the car and let the valet do the parking. He ran and looked at his watch, he was an hour late. As he opened the door, he saw a women with a pale skin covered in black lace dress.

Daniel was relieved that Minah was still there. He was drenched in sweat and as he sit, he tried to catch his breath.

“I’m so sorry, the traffic is very devastating.” Daniel apologize.

“Shall we order?” Minah smiled.

Minah didn’t show any emotion of mad or angry, she was calm. When Minah is choosing the menus, Daniel couldn’t help but to stare at Minah’s face.

“Are you going to order or just staring at me like that?” Minah realized the whole time that Daniel was looking at her.

“I’m sorry but did we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter