VI.

Percy Jackson should've warned me about this
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Capture the flag, yay" Taehyung was positively excited for the main event, he even cheered with his arms around Jennie, laughing in joy. Everyone in the cabin was happy and were talking about the game with smile on their faces. Siwon clapped his hands, trying to get the attention of his siblings.

Most of them were still chatting about it, until the words that left the mouth of their big brother made them fell silent and in despair.

"We'll go against Hermes cabin"

Taehyung frowned.

"Take back that yay, please" everyone was whispering about their mortal enemies. Taehyung and Momo put their foreheads onto Jennie's chest seeking comfort.
Jennie rolled her eyes because of their siblings stupid tactics.

Siwon frowned too for a different reason.

"What's got into you, guys? Don't tell me you are a bunch of chicken and fear that clowns"

Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

"That sums our feelings. Cowards and with a phobia of clowns"

Everyone cheered in agreement, even Jennie was silent against it. For some reason, she is wary of Hermes cabin, now that Joy is leading the pack. She sighed, her siblings gave up without even trying. And Siwon didn't seem to understand the situation.

"Why are you being like this?" He was confused, normally his younger siblings would be excited to battle against the other cabins but when they heard that It was Hermes cabin, they looked defeated.

"Big brother, do you know perhaps who is leading the Hermes Cabin?" Jennie asked, hoping to enlighten Siwon.

"Park Sooyoung? The narcissistic kid?" He said bluntly, with a frown.

"Have you heard something about her?" Taehyung, groaned when his brother didn't seem to understand the whole situation. "Kids used to say that she is almost as evil as Kronos, and the pranks she pulls" He shivered, thinking about the time his hair became pink for weeks, and how the Aphrodite cabin mocked for it. "Her own cabin mates fear her"

"Not only that, but she is as sneaky as a snake" Momo said, shivering also. Jennie was shocked to hear such statement, her sister was as dumb as she looks.

"But we are the Ares cabin"

"Being the Ares cabin isn't going to save us from the devil" Taehyung muttered "in fact that worsen things"

"Maybe you all need some positive enforcement" Siwon whispered to himself, before stating loudly enough "Aphrodite cabin is our ally, what about that? You like them, right?"

The response he received was mixed. Half of the cabin cheered happily, because they were paired with hot people, and half thought that it was better to go alone, because that cabin isn't famous for being athletic. Jennie was part of the second half, as much as she loves Jisoo or Irene, they aren't the most energetic people on the camp.

Krystal Jung, being one of the most capable girls of the cabin asked a very important and decisive question.

"Who is our enemy and who is our ally?"

Siwon pursed his lips, not really wanting to break out the news.

"Well done, Krystal, that's a very important thing. Our allies are Hephaestus, Aphrodite and Dyonisius. Our enemies are Hermes, Apollo, Athena and Demeter"

Half of the cabin fainted in shock, and the other half ran around in circles, clearly panicking. Only Jennie was relaxed enough, and Krystal, who actually don't have real feelings, some even said that she is a sociopath because of certain incidents involving her. Siwon screamed to the top of his lungs to calm his people but it was useless.

Taehyung was praying to their father for their very souls.

"Please, forgive me to die in such pitiful manner" he repeated, with Momo clinging to Jennie's arms.

A knock disturbed the chaos. And everyone stopped crying.

"I'll go" said Krystal walking to the door to opened it. The usual stern girl was frozen in shock, and her eyes softened almost instantly, Jennie thought the girl was even drooling. "Hello" she stuttered.

She let the visitors enter the room. Irene, Jisoo, Somi, Sehun and Yeri entered. So, seeing the Aphrodite kids explained the reaction of her older sister. Jisoo's face light up at the sight of Jennie and walked towards her. Everyone was staring at the two daughters of Aphrodite with desire.

"At least, they are calm now" Siwon said.

Somi was strong like a builder, her arms full of muscles and scars, and Sehun was serious as ever. Irene giggled at the attention she was receiving, and Yeri smirked seizing up her soldiers.

"I'll made sure to make Joy cry when I win" she thought.

"Hey" Jennie smiled softly at her best friend. Jisoo waved her hand at Taehyung, who was the friendliest sibling of Jennie, and the one she liked the most aside from Jennie of course. "How are you?"

Jisoo nodded, and giggled. She sometimes feels stupid for giggling in front of Jennie, but for some reason it's one of the reactions of her body when she is with Jennie. The girl lifted an eyebrow, but nonetheless her eyes softened. By instinct she wrapped her arms around Jisoo's shoulders in greeting, and the daughter of Aphrodite could feel the glares that the siblings of her friend were throwing at Jennie. The Ares Warriors were oddly protective over her, Jisoo.

Momo was staring like a stupid at Irene, not bothering to wipe the saliva on her chin, and Irene grimaced. She searched Jennie, and felt a pang of jealousy curse through her veins when she saw the girl hugging her younger sibling. She wanted to march over and do something to separate them both.

"Why are you here?" Siwon said, not bothered by the curse, because his girlfriend is In fact an Aphrodite daughter. Tiffany Hwang is the name, and he still loves her as the first day. One day, they'll get married and have too many babies.

Irene smiled, and waved a hand towards the warriors who melted into a puddle.

"We are here to plan the strategy" Sehun nodded, he is the head of the Hephaestus and Somi is one of the best workers of the cabin. Jisoo smiled and patted Jennie's arms off her. Jennie pouted, and stared at Irene, her stomach clenching at the sight of the girl.

Yeri walked to the front.

"If we want to win, and I know that I speak for everyone when I say that losing against Joy is not an option" everyone was staring at her wit rapt attention "So we need to divide the team"

"How we will do so?" Asked Taehyung.

"Easy, Ares and Hephaestus on the front, Aphrodite and my cabin on the back"

"Ha" muttered Taehyung knowing that they are going to be used as scapegoats. "I don't think so"

"It was a good idea" Yeri grumbled.

Sehun scoffed.

"We always ended up on the hospital wing thanks to that old tactic"

" I agree" said Momo.

Yeri glared at them.

"What do you propose, genius? Remember that we are going against the nerds and the pranksters a deadly combination. I can care less about the hippies, they are stupid at the end of the day"

Everyone hummed.

"I agree with your first idea, but I think we should combine forces"

"What do you mean?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter