XIV

Percy Jackson should've warned me about this
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*i added a poll ☺

“You know, it’s kinda pathethic for you to mope for someone like Jennie. I understand that she is the Ares’ kid that’s strong and hot and etc, but she is a loser in my eyes”

Yeri walked around Jisoo, with her hands shoved in her pants.

“After all, she let you go” The girl stopped, her eyes shone with unsaid feelings “If I were her, I wouldn’t let you go”

Jisoo blushed, and shoved the girl.

“Stop it, I didn’t know your cabin had such charisma in you”

Yeri smirked.

“So, you do find me charming”

Jisoo shook her head.

“I haven’t thank you enough for hearing me the other day”

Yeri’s eyes softened, and quickly looked away.

“Ah, broken hearts, don’t thank me, it was nothing”

Jisoo didn’t know how to continue.

“Why did you bring me here?”

They were in the middle of the forest, where all the myriads are. Yeri is the most strange girl in the camp, always alone.

“For no reason, I wanted to see Jennie all jealous”

Jisoo’s face crumpled in sadness.

“Why would she be jealous? She is with Irene”

Yeri collapsed on the floor, and put her hands behind her head. Thinking deeply about the other girl, Jennie reminds her of Wendy and the lost look in their eyes. But, Jennie is different, she is braver and kinder. There’s something in the air, so dangerous.

“Oh, you are right. She got the girl” Yeri mumbled “Who wouldn’t want to be with Irene?”

Jisoo sat down next to her, so close that they could feel the other body heat.

“Yeah, Irene is the most beautiful girl in the camp”

Yeri laughed, and took Jisoo’s hand.

“Irene is the most beautiful girl in town, because they hadn’t notice you, Jisoo, because if they did, Irene would fall into nothingness.”

Jisoo laughed too.

“You sound in love with me”

Yeri contemplated the idea for a very long time.

“Kim Jisoo, if I had a heart, it would be yours”

 

 

 

Jennie felt restless. She doesn’t trust Yeri with Jisoo. That kid is a troublemaker, and she is worried that she can hurt her friend. Well, nobody can hurt her more than she already did.

“Are you okay?” Irene seemed to sense her restlessness.

“Yeah, just a little tired” Jennie lied, and put puppy eyes, to which laughed.

“Enough of that” Irene shoved Jennie, and patted her lap “I give you, as your girlfriend, the privilege to rest there. I will guard your dreams, darling”

Jennie chocked on the words. So similar to Ares and Aphrodite.

“Will you?”

Irene kissed her sweetly.

“Yes, I’ll do it”

Jennie put her hand on Irene’s cheek, feeling the overly smooth skin, and enjoying the warmth.

“You are my sun and all my stars”

Irene was shocked to hear those words. The ones that she only heard once in a dream.

 

 

Prometheus was struggling to not jump in joy. He was finally freed from his chains. Free from the curse force upon him by Zeus. The titan admits that he hate the Gods above everything, but loves humans too much.

“Atlas is coming” A person next to him whispered. “He will get revenge on the Olympus”

Prometheus chuckled.

“Don’t we all want that? Even you, a child of Gods hate your parents”

The person sat down on the earth, and imagined the sky above, freed of the power of Zeus.

“I do hate them. I hate them too much that it consum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter