xii

Percy Jackson should've warned me about this
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie ran for dear life. Ares was after her with a big sword, no plead would stop the God of War, no love for a daughter that he didnt want. She was scared, and for once in her life, she wanted to be rescued, not be a savior.

She hates to admit how truly scared she is of being a demigod. Of having to fight monsters and serve Zeus, she just wants to be a normal teenager.

It was a labyrinth. A dark one, surrounded by shadows, she could hear the maniac laughter from Atlas, from wherever he is hiding. Jennie felt her heart constricting, and her lungs almost collapsing at the work she is putting her body off.

-How dare you?! No kid of mine would betray the Olympus- Ares roared angrily, as he attacked Jennie again, the poor girl could only avoid those attacks.

-We won, Ares, right under Zeus nose. He thought that pathetic little boy Percy have won once upon a time, but we the Titans never die, a revenge so long overdue.

Ares roared again and his fist sent Jennie flying backwards, she swears the stars were at the palm of her hand in that instant.

-Oh, poor Ares, cant accept defeat. Admit it, God of War, you lost. Your own child betrayed you. They were tired over your tyranny, they handed the victory in a plate to me.

-I’ll kill you- Ares threatened his daughter, with flames in his eyes.

Atlas appeared in front of Ares with a satisfied smirk on his face. His wild hair was tamed, and the military uniform he was wearing made him look powerful enough to make the God of War stop.

Atlas, the one that hold the weight of the world on his shoulders, was free. The Titan didn’t even glance at Jennie’s direction, who was clutching her broken face, and the blood oozing from the injuries she received trying to escape her father made it difficult to see.

-Ares- The Titan seemed almost sorry, and touched the shoulder of the God, but that touch burned the God, who screamed in pain, and fell to his knees- You must remember that the era of Olympus is bound to end, and we the Titans will regain our power and reign for the time forever.

Jennie felt her world collapse, because if Atlas was walking free, it means that someone else is carrying the weight of the world and the endless possibilities are making her fear.

-Little Goddess- Atlas smiled, tauntingly- You are by far the most brave warrior, you even put up with your father. The Titans will welcome you into their army.

Ares, still in his knees, screamed with all his might.

-You are a ing traitor-

Jennie opened her eyes, not recognizing the room where she is in. A big room with almost everything in pink, a room that screams princess. The room of Irene. She cant remember when she fell asleep, or in which moment she entered there. Just that she was talking with her girlfriend when the tiredness overwhelmed her.

-Are you okay?- The voice of Irene made her jump, she was sweaty, and her shirt was soaked wet. Her girlfriend was dressed in the usual clothes of the camp, and sat down next to her. –You look very pale, Jennie- the soft hand of Irene touched her forehead, Jennie just wanted to have Irene in her arms, the fear of her dream was too much.

Jennie wiped her cheeks, and touched her neck, feeling the palpations.

-I am okay- Even her voice sounded strained, Irene frowned and sat down in front of Jennie, and put her hands over Jennie’s cheeks.

-You can trust me, Jennie, I am your girlfriend- Irene looked so sincere that it hurted Jennie, it made her remember the time Jisoo stared at her the same way.

-It was just a stupid nightmare, it doesn’t mean anything- Irene sighed and hugged Jennie, pressing a quick kiss to those quivering lips.

Jennie smiled, feeling comforted by the kiss, she reciprocated the hug, and pulled Irene down with her.

-I don’t know if I have say it, Irene, but you are the most beautiful girl I’ve seen in my life. Sometimes, it hurts, because you shone like the sun.

Irene giggled, and kissed Jennie again.

-You have a way with words, Kim.

They kissed and kissed and kissed. They kissed until it hurts their lips. They kissed until their lungs screamed in protest. They kissed until a thousand splendid suns cure their pain.

Wendy carried her guitar with her, singing some self made tunes to herself, Rose by her side was talking about some book she recently read. The time pass so quickly and so slowly at the same time. Nobody cares now about the relationship between Irene and Jennie, and Jisoo haven’t talk with Jennie since then.

“Do you think it’s possible?” Rose said, staring at the profile of her older sister.

“What it’s possible?”

“You didn’t pay attention to me” the girl pouted. It was a cute sight, because Rose doesn’t like this usually.

Wendy sighed, and put an arm around her shoulders, acting like she was sorry.

“Sorry, sweetie, I was distracted. What we were talking about?”

Rose hummed, and thought back at what her friends from Athena Cabin were saying.

“There’s a rumor” She began quite serious.

Wendy wasn’t interested but she tried to pay attention this time.

“Something strange is happening”

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“Some friend told me that someone stole the Pandora’s box” Everything stilled, and now Wendy did put all her attention in her sister, blinking multiple times.

“What? But that box is being guarded by Dionysius, how could anyone steal it?”

Rose stared at her hands, and wriggles them, nervously. She was worried by the situation, because of what happened years ago with Kronos and Percy Jackson.

“I don’t know, I don’t even know if it’s true, my friend told me that Artemis and her hunters are searching for the box right now, but Dionysius is going to send some campers in a quest to find it”

Wendy fell silent after the information.

“Why would anyone want that box?”

The camp was vibrating with anxiousness this day, and it was just now that Wendy realized it.

“What if the Titans are back?”

The voice of Rose produced an echo into Wendy’s ears, and the Apollo leader couldn’t grasp the situation really well. Rumors, all because of some rumors. But what she have seen along the years, what she have lived.

Maybe she needs to talk to someone. Someone that knows Dionysius and where he could have guarded that box, someone that knows everything about everyone. The daughter of Dionysius, Yeri.

Yeri smiled at Joy, quite innocently, she wore a hundred masks every day, every night, and there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter