Live with 4 boys

Boys High School

"Yahhh! Youngmin" he called out one of his friends.

He turn the direction, and came to him, "Wae??" he simply asked.

He forcefully put Kwangmin's hands on my chest, "Did you feel anything?" he whisper.

Youngmin just shook his head, and let his hands away.

"Stop think nonsense. You should be nice to him or Mr. Kim will angry us" Youngmin remind while patted his lovely roommate's shoulder, Sungyeol.

Relieved when my secret yet undiscovered. I shuffle slowly to the bed, when he was looking somewhere.

"Heyyy!! That is my bed" someone yelled.

I glanced toward the boy. His name tag clearly seen, his name is Gong Chan Shik.

"Who said??" I responded, not satisfied.

He grasped his fists, is about to hit me, but his friends help to calm him down quickly before he could struck at me.

"From today, you and Dong Min will share the same bed" said Youngmin.

"HUH? NO WAY!!" unanimously, we protest.

"No excuse. Now, get ready for the next class" he ordered.

I am speechless. We went to the class together.

2 hours later....

What a boring day, I yawned.

"Okay, class is over. You can go back to your own room now" Mr. Choi said. I took my school bag and rush to the room.

Oh god, Gong Chan already takes a place on the bed. I push him​​ hard, "Opss..."

He was surprised and almost dropped. He quickly corrected his position back.

The night was very cold. When I want to wrap the blanket on my body, he pulled it out without feeling guilty, and wrap his whole body. I shiver, out in the cold. Since the last I keep sneezing. Youngmin is aware of my badly condition. Willingly, he told me to sleep with him tonight, but tomorrow, I must sleep with that annoying boy.